General Yuzuru Chat

Did anyone figure out how to watch the charity show on Sunday? I registered on the platform and bought a ticket, but when testing access to the platform (with VPN set  to Japan) and checking if I can watch free content, I receive a message that there is no access to the platform from my location. Very strange. Maybe my VPN isn’t good enough and doesn’t work with this platform. Tips anyone? 

7 hours ago, CashmereKitty said:

Did anyone figure out how to watch the charity show on Sunday? I registered on the platform and bought a ticket, but when testing access to the platform (with VPN set  to Japan) and checking if I can watch free content, I receive a message that there is no access to the platform from my location. Very strange. Maybe my VPN isn’t good enough and doesn’t work with this platform. Tips anyone? 

Hi! Not all VPNs work to connect to Japan. And not all VPNs that work to connect to Japan let you connect to the streaming services. Some VPNs also work differently depending on the browser you are using or whether you are using your phone vs your computer. It seems that the most reliable ones are Express and Miller. Other VPNs that are working for other fanyus testing options are Nord and Suika. In addition to these VPNs, Gate VPN seems to work for iphone. I also noticed that Lemino can be moody if you sign in while connected to VPN. If you get an error message, disconnect VPN, sign in, and once you are in, connect the VPN.