General Yuzuru Chat

I would so love to live in Japan for several years.  I would base myself in Sendai and wonder around Japan at my leisure and go to as many ice shows as possible.  Also the festivals, theatre, the symphony, museums, arts and crafts fairs...visit as many places as I could.:tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp::animated-smileys-animals-047:

6 minutes ago, kittypaws said:

I would so love to live in Japan for several years.  I would base myself in Sendai and wonder around Japan at my leisure and go to as many ice shows as possible.  Also the festivals, theatre, the symphony, museums, arts and crafts fairs...visit as many places as I could.:tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp::animated-smileys-animals-047:

I agree! Even if I could live there for a short time I would love to see the history in Sendai. It looks like there's so much to do and I think there's a Yuzu based walking tour! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

On 5/19/2023 at 6:25 AM, SomewhereYuzu said:

I looked at some old Twitter posts and by this time last year we already knew about the broadcast dates for four shows (3 Makuhari, 1 Shizuoka).

For this year, only two broadcasts were announced (1 Makuhari, 1 Niigata) until about 20 minutes ago--we're now getting a "special program" (1 hour) for Miyagi but only broadcast locally :68271262:

Fewer announcements so far but hopefully that changes in the coming days/weeks :68811363:

7 more days!

I'm so annoyed by the gatekeeping that's happening this year. I don't have any expectations for Kobe & Niigata since they are notorious for gatekeeping (Kobe more than Niigata), but I really really hoped Miyagi would pull through, especially since they are already holding live viewing nation-wide for the 3rd day.

I'm not giving up hope yet, but I know broadcasts are announced about 1 month before they happen. With FaOI Miyagi being in about 2 weeks... live broadcast on the 3rd day doesn't seem likely to happen.

I hope there will be re-broadcasts of most stops like they did last year. I'm sure they earned a lot from the FaOI broadcasts then, I can't wrap my head around why they are gatekeeping so hard since they know FaOI is basically a guaranteed money-maker.

31 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Greatest fear is this costume remaining a mystery forever 😂

What if it was an early rendition of the costume for Haru? Why he was wearing it there, I have no idea, but I see similarities. Maybe that high collar simply didn't work out. 

16 minutes ago, fenraven said:

What if it was an early rendition of the costume for Haru? Why he was wearing it there, I have no idea, but I see similarities. Maybe that high collar simply didn't work out. 

Eh, could be... Yuzu needs to answer!!! Also, it's funny how Takahito posted the photo then went to delete it 🤣 That convinced me the costume was not supposed to be revealed to the public, but the damage is done. Fanyus are fast