General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

Is this shared? of course, he should be very proud. Chasing a big dream, never cheating and giving his all. Who else did it like him? 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
On 17/02/2022 at 22:37, Geo1 said:

It was at the 2012 Finlandia Trophy. We've all seen it before, but it's worth seeing again.

:thankssign:  GEO1 to have found it and put it back in memory and there is habiiiii and is, already, helpful and benevolent and with a smile and I have another one, where he is at 6 minutes : when and where? he signals a hole and goes to the judges 

16 hours ago, micaelis said:

I would be very happy if his gala program was POTO, which was my favorite program until --- until Masquerade -- which I think is an absolute masterpiece. I hope to see Phantom but I would be in seventh heaven if I saw Masquerade, which was a Yuzu program that had far too short a lifespan.

: iagree: with you, because when I admire Masquerade (especially that of the last FOI where Toshi sings) he gives himself to body and screams and the result is great and if it's POTO? he will conjure the fate of his cursed COC 2014, but I don't know what he's up to us? SURPRISE and more, with fun :nod2:   

ALL your fanyus writings describe VERY well who Yuzu is and nothing to report  :puddingpooh:   and just now, I bought myself a yuzu shower gel :girlsigh:YES

Here on this planet YUZU, we are big children and have fun as much as him  :hairflip:    and here are 2 reactions from Yuzu (the 1st is HYPER known, but still a pleasure) and his eyes at the announcement that his 4A is "approved or certified "sorry I didn't understand well and a happy Yuzu  :peek:   : YuzuPoohLove:   and I read that unfortunately the "haters" take advantage of it to bring it down (I couldn't answer it for lack of time at the media library and I don't can't find him) and I would answer them to these "unbelievers" : "well if you don't like Yuzu, don't watch his performances" and fortunately I don't have twitter to read, surely, horrors about him.. ... and there is a French saying that says : "fools are answered with silence": but WE here we love our Winnie and are waiting for what he will cook for us for the gala 

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Here on this planet YUZU, we are big children and have fun as much as him  :hairflip:    and here are 2 reactions from Yuzu (the 1st is HYPER known, but still a pleasure) and his eyes at the announcement that his 4A is "approved or certified "sorry I didn't understand well and a happy Yuzu  :peek:   : YuzuPoohLove:   and I read that unfortunately the "haters" take advantage of it to bring it down (I couldn't answer it for lack of time at the media library and I don't can't find him) and I would answer them to these "unbelievers" : "well if you don't like Yuzu, don't watch his performances" and fortunately I don't have twitter to read, surely, horrors about him.. ... and there is a French saying that says : "fools are answered with silence": but WE here we love our Winnie and are waiting for what he will cook for us for the gala 

Thank you, Yuzuwinnie. I was hoping someone would put those videos together. :peace2:

On 16/2/2022 at 9:22, Ulrinis said:

Tal vez esperamos demasiado de ellos y simplemente no es propio de ellos. En todas las interacciones que al menos he visto hasta ahora, Yuzu era la parte activa, como Yuzu bromeando y Shoma riéndose o Yuma lanzando miradas de soslayo a Yuzu cuando compartían el podio, para hacer lo correcto en el momento correcto. Estaban acostumbrados a que Yuzu siempre supiera qué hacer y tomara la iniciativa, cuidando que todos estuvieran cómodos. Esto (la ceremonia del lugar), incluso más que el carismático Seimei FS, fue lo que más me impresionó hace 4 años: que Yuzu tratara a Shoma y Javi como familia en el podio, como una madre cariñosa. No había visto a ninguno de ellos antes, no sabía quiénes eran, pero inmediatamente sentí que este comportamiento (de Yuzu) era inusual y tranquilizador y me hizo sentir cómodo. De alguna manera no puedo imaginarme a Shoma o Yuma abrazando a Yuzu primero. Más, no están acostumbrados a verlo en tal situación y tal vez estaban vacilantes e inseguros? ¿Tal vez tenían miedo de que abrazar o acariciar a Yuzu pudiera parecer arrogante o inapropiado? No estoy seguro, solo mis pensamientos personales...

Quizá es sólo que estamos tan acostumbrados a ver a Yuzu comportándose de manera tan naturalmente amistosa con los demás patinadores, sin importar la posición en el podio, que cuando vemos comportamientos más "normales" dentro de la alta competición nos resultan extraños. Muchas cosas se perderán cuando Yuzu se retire, no sólo su patinaje... Mi opinión ;)

11 minutes ago, Anabel said:

¿Tal vez tenían miedo de que abrazar o acariciar a Yuzu pudiera parecer arrogante o inapropiado? No estoy seguro, solo mis pensamientos personales...

That's how I took it.  I was thinking there was a kohai/senpai protocol happening and they behaving according to the norms of their culture.  But that doesn't quite explain why Yuma couldn't stop talking about how great he thought NC was.  That part blew my mind.  

Let’s not hate the teenager - we aren’t JW or AR.  Let’s dislike JSF for creating the environment - or dislike aspects of his skating.  Have a look at the post Sochi TJ interviews and see the OGM pushed to the sidelines.  He’s used to it - it’s been happening for his whole career.

Guest Mary_kyo

Anyway, can China adopt Yuzu? Their skaters were very welcoming and warm to him today. I was blown away, they tried very hard in their own ways to make him feel special. He was more of a team China member today than a team Japan. 

On 2/16/2022 at 7:36 PM, Yuzurella said:

I really hope that one day, Yuzu will do an ice show world tour. I'm sure he alone could sell out big stadiums in many places outside of Japan. It would be easier for his international fans to see him then, since tickets are so difficult to get in Japan, especially when Yuzu is skating. :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

This would be a dream come true :heart::loveshower: