[POLL] Will Yuzu go to 4CC this year?

yuzuangel

Will Yuzu go to 4CC this year?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, quadaxelwin said:

They said that they are going to sell Men's Free and Gala tickets separately even though they are on the same day. As in, they are expecting a high demand for sales. 

Could this be sign that Yuzu is going..? Why else would men's free skating and gala be such in high demand that they would be sold separately even if they are both on sunday? 

I would not be surprised if Yuzu and JSF has contacted 4CC for entry by now.

And them separating only the men's event and gala ticket on the same day is suspicious. 

Also I think Yuzu may want to go to 4CC because of rankings too. He wants to get back that ISU world standing number 1. He has to strategize his every move in counteract to ISU politics. 

As far as I know, Gala tickets are always sold separately, no matter if it's the same day as a competition (btw, I think it's horrible schedule...)

No one knows at this point if Yuzu will be there or not, they can only hope.

World standings - doesn't make much sense, the points he could get there won't stay after Worlds anyway, and I really don't see how it matters if he is 1 or 2 at WS list.

• 2 weeks later...
Translating some golden ticketing tips for 2020 4CC found on Japanese Fanyu twitter!

The 1 Day ticket sales are released on 2nd January at 1 pm (KST)

The Gold seats that are available
A1 ~ A5 is available (A1, A2 are presumably reserved for sponsors and VIPS)
A6 ~ A7 seats are also available 

Silver
B6 ~ B7, B15 ~ B17 are also available   (B15 is presumably the skaters / VIP seat)

Hope this helps! @geumna first posted it and then Japanese fanyus started circulating it around my timeline! So it's trustworthy info
  • 3 weeks later...