Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anni

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anni

  1. I found this Photo Index https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4089070775/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_api_i_TTrqFbWQ0NCSP Google Translator (English) http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.jp%2Fdp%2F4089070775%2Fref%3Dcm_sw_r_tw_api_i_TTrqFbWQ0NCSP
  2. Sorry for the double contribution
  3. Many thanks for sharing
  4. Yuzu part on 24 hour TV So many Yuzu-Crumbs for us
  5. His smile . His new programs would be interesting
  6. lol Me too. Yes I'm looking forward to the new video tomorrow. Maybe he'll show us a plank exercise
  7. Thanks for sharing and for your translation. What a nice start to the day
  8. Ahh ... Yuzu 💕
  9. Interview with Koshiro Shimada http://wasedasports.com/feature/20200817_131396/ Google translator http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=de&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwasedasports.com%2Ffeature%2F20200817_131396%2F
  10. Yuzu's former trainer Shoichiro Tsuzuki: The first step https://shinsho-plus.shueisha.co.jp/column/%e5%ae%87%e9%83%bd%e5%ae%ae%e7%9b%b4%e5%ad%90%e3%80 % 80% e3% 82% b9% e3% 82% b1% e3% 83% bc% e3% 83% 88% e3% 82% 92% e8% aa% 9e% e3% 82% 8b / 9524 Google translator
  11. 🥰👍
  12. Thank you for the warm welcome Oh my english is not perfect. Maybe I can write it in my mother tongue to make me feel better. I hope it's okay
  13. Thank you so much
  14. Thank you
  15. Evgeni Rukavitsin: The risk of going for quad axel is not justified when it costs only 12.5 points. But Hanyu will try it anyway. https://fs-gossips.com/evgeni-rukavitsin-the-risk-of-going-for-quad-axel-is-not-justified-when-it-costs-only-12-5-points-but-hanyu-will-try-it-anyway/
  16. Interview with Toshl https://www.tfm.co.jp/nature/index.php?catid=3591&itemid=168816 Google Translate http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tfm.co.jp%2Fnature%2Findex.php%3Fcatid%3D3591%26itemid%3D168816
  17. Interview with Yuzu’s former coach Shoichiro Tsuzuki - Part 2 Absolute king https://shinsho-plus.shueisha.co.jp/column/%e5%ae%87%e9%83%bd%e5%ae%ae%e7%9b%b4%e5%ad%90%e3%80%80%e3%82%b9%e3%82%b1%e3%83%bc%e3%83%88%e3%82%92%e8%aa%9e%e3%82%8b/9521 Google Translate http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fshinsho-plus.shueisha.co.jp%2Fcolumn%2F%e5%ae%87%e9%83%bd%e5%ae%ae%e7%9b%b4%e5%ad%90%e3%80%80%e3%82%b9%e3%82%b1%e3%83%bc%e3%83%88%e3%82%92%e8%aa%9e%e3%82%8b%2F9521
  18. Hello I'm new and want to thank you for the great website here. Please excuse my English, is not my first language (Google Translate helps me). Maybe will I not post a lot, but I will always support Yuzu. Nice to meet everyone!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.