Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarthEmblem

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarthEmblem

  1. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst
  2. Thank you very much!! I've been lurking for a while because I was too nervous to join the discussions but a lack of Yuzu fans as friends pushed me to join ahaha I'm honestly really hoping for dark colors for his programs this season. I noticed he tends to go with a lot of lighter colors and he already looks great in his black training gear ;;; I think something dark would really suit both programs and also be something a little different than what we've been seeing from him on the senior track.
  3. I think this might be my favorite fan costume for Otonal ;;; The color is gorgeous and it feels so much like autumn too me without having to use reds, oranges, or browns. I don't even think I mind the small cravat too much; it's cute lmao I'm excited to see what Yuzu actually has in store for us, though! I've been following him since just after GPF 2016 so I haven't seen a true costume reveal yet but it certainly is a spooky time

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.