Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi

• 2 weeks later...

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:5050648400429128?from=old_pc_videoshow

Yuzu cut from Nagoya tv special

Interview section:

Spoiler

Interview

Q: The Fantasy on Ice Aichi show is about to start. Please tell us about this year's highlights.

YUZU: Yes. Speaking of the charm of Fantasy, the biggest highlight is the collaboration with artists. Please immerse yourself in the overwhelming voice of the artists.

Q: It has been two years since the last performance in Aichi. Do you remember that time?

YUZU: Yes, of course. There was a performance design of pouring water on the head (Real Face) at that time. But most importantly, I will never forget the eyes of the audience who enjoyed the performance.

Q: How does the enthusiasm of the audience in Aichi compare to other places?

YUZU: People here know a lot about figure skating. I always feel this way. Whether it is this time or the last time, I still feel nervous skating here.

Q: (Two years ago, you talked about your favourite Nagoya food on the show and mentioned miso fried pork cutlet) You mentioned that you wanted to eat miso fried pork cutlet at that time.

YUZU: I didn't eat it. (Host: Huh? Is that so...) My stomach isn't that strong, so I try to avoid eating fried food before the actual performance, mainly to reduce the burden on my body. But now that I think about what I said last time, "I want to eat miso fried pork cutlet," I really want to eat it now (laughs)

=======================
(After dancing with Wolf)

Q: Mr. Hanyu, how did you feel about this dance?

YUZU: Well, this is the first time we danced together in a collaborative form like this, and it has become a very beautiful memory for me. (To Wolf) Thank you! (Joking) Okay, let's go back.

(Waves goodbye to Wolf, then chats with Wolf) I can't leave yet. Because I haven't skated yet (laughs)

====================
(Talking about METEOR)

Q: What kind of collaborative performance was this?

YUZU: It really felt like both of us were colliding with each other with our whole bodies.

Q: Mr. Nishikawa has many popular songs. Did you choose METEOR because you like Gundam?

YUZU: I like it very much. I have watched Gundam SEED and its sequels. I watched it when I was very young.

Q: The decoration on one shoulder of the clothes looks like wings.

YUZU: Yes, it is true that the original intention was to express the image of wings. In the animation, this Gundam is often damaged in battle, and when it is damaged, it becomes a single wing. I think this is also very cool. So I also took this feeling into consideration when designing it.

YUZU: This program certainly wants to show the explanation and background from the perspective of the animation, but at the same time, I also want to interpret the power and speed of the song METEOR through the performance.

=======================
Final backstage interview

YUZU: There is a sense of accomplishment for finishing the skate smoothly, and there is also a feeling of anxiety as if there is nothing left in my body. But next I will review and review, and try to turn this into my vitality to move forward.

Cr: https://weibo.com/1746783312/OlfDzBE3e