Yuzuru Competition Costumes Tier List

Blume

clzu9zk01gsa1.png?width=2000&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=d32a0bbf18376959e67570b4e318dcf162bb72d0

Guys, I made a tier list of all the costumes Yuzuru has worn throughout his senior competitive career.

S CATEGORY: Pyeongchang Seimei, Origin 2.0, Origin 1.0, Hope and Legacy, Pyeonchang Chopin, Etude, Semei 4.0 and Otonal 1.0

A CATEGORY: White Legend, Ten to Chi to, Chopin 5.0, Rondo, POTO 1.0, Parisienne Walkways 1.0 and 2.0, Otonal 2.0, Let's Go Crazy 2.0 and Let Me Entertain You 1.0

B CATEGORY: Zigeunerweisen, Seimei 1.0, Romeo and Juliet, POTO 2.0, Notre Dame, Let's Go Crazy 1.0, Let Me Entertain You 2.0, Seimei 2.0 and Chopin 2.0

C CATEGORY: Romeo Juliet, Chopin 1.0 and Chopin 3.0

This is my personal opinion. So don't misunderstand anything, please.

And do share your opinions and thoughts too and if you would change anything.

Nice list.

Mine would look like this:

S category: Seimei 2.0 (PyeongChang), Origin 1.0+2.0, Hope and Legacy, PyeongChang 2018 & 4CC 2020 Chopin, Etude, POTO (ETA: blue-white)

A category: Ten to Chi To (though it's close to S category), Let's Go Crazy (purple), Romeo + Juliet 1.0, Romeo and Juliet 2.0 (a.k.a. boobskirt), Parisienne Walkways 2.0 blue, Seimei 1.0 (2015/16 season version)

B category: Let's Go Crazy 1.0 (white), White Legend, Parisienne Walkways 1.0, Otonal 1.0/2.0, Chopin 1.0-3.0, Seimei 3.0 (4CC 2020 version), POTO (red-white)

C category: Notre Dame de Paris, Let Me Entertain You, Zigeunerweisen

( I skipped Seimei + LMEY gala versions)

36 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Nice list.

Mine would look like this:

S category: Seimei 2.0 (PyeongChang), Origin 1.0+2.0, Hope and Legacy, PyeongChang 2018 & 4CC 2020 Chopin, Etude, POTO

A category: Ten to Chi To (though it's close to S category), Let's Go Crazy (purple), Romeo + Juliet 1.0, Romeo and Juliet 2.0 (a.k.a. boobskirt), Parisienne Walkways 2.0 blue, Seimei 1.0 (2015/16 season version)

B category: Let's Go Crazy 1.0 (white), White Legend, Parisienne Walkways 1.0, Otonal 1.0/2.0, Chopin 1.0-3.0, Seimei 3.0 (4CC 2020 version)

C category: Notre Dame de Paris, Let Me Entertain You, Zigeunerweisen

( I skipped Seimei + LMEY gala versions)

Nicee. The only reason I put Ten Chi in A is because of all the pain it has caused me every time Yuzu skated it. Haven't even managed to see the 2022 skate yet.

Which POTO will you put in S?

And I swear Notre Dame could have been higher if not for the big cross going across his chest. Ruined the whole vibe 

4 minutes ago, Blume said:

Nicee. The only reason I put Ten Chi in A is because of all the pain it has caused me every time Yuzu skated it. Haven't even managed to see the 2022 skate yet.

Which POTO will you put in S?

And I swear Notre Dame could have been higher if not for the big cross going across his chest. Ruined the whole vibe 

The blue-white POTO. I forgot to add the one he wore only for a few minutes during the warm-up, it'd be in the B category.

Yes, the big cross in NDP is something I don't like in that costume and the overall cut of it isn't the best either. The colors are very nice, though.

4 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

The blue-white POTO. I forgot to add the one he wore only for a few minutes during the warm-up, it'd be in the B category.

Yes, the big cross in NDP is something I don't like in that costume and the overall cut of it isn't the best either. The colors are very nice, though.

For NDP, I like the colours and also the way the stones travel down his hip into the trousers. Creates a really nice continuity. 

Mine would be:

S Tier: Pyeongchang Seimei, Origin 1.0 and 2.0, Hope and Legacy, Pyeongchang Chopin, Etude, Ten to Chi to, Chopin 5.0, Otonal 1.0, Otonal 2.0, Romeo and Juliet 2.0, POTO (blue and white), Rondo, and Notre Dame

A Tier: White Legend, Romeo and Juliet 1.0, POTO, Parisienne Walkways 1.0 and 2.0, Let's Go Crazy 1.0, Chopin 2.0 and 3.0, and Let Me Entertain You 1.0

B Tier: Zigeunerweisen, Seimei 1.0 and 2.0, Let's Go Crazy 2.0, Let Me Entertain You 2.0 

C Tier: Chopin 1.0

I italicized my absolute favorites!! :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:I also may have missed some :14066882: My list is a bit boring since I have so many in S!! I'm easy to please lol :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

2 hours ago, rivereverie said:

Mine would be:

S Tier: Pyeongchang Seimei, Origin 1.0 and 2.0, Hope and Legacy, Pyeongchang Chopin, Etude, Ten to Chi to, Chopin 5.0, Otonal 1.0, Otonal 2.0, Romeo and Juliet 2.0, POTO (blue and white), Rondo, and Notre Dame

A Tier: White Legend, Romeo and Juliet 1.0, POTO, Parisienne Walkways 1.0 and 2.0, Let's Go Crazy 1.0, Chopin 2.0 and 3.0, and Let Me Entertain You 1.0

B Tier: Zigeunerweisen, Seimei 1.0 and 2.0, Let's Go Crazy 2.0, Let Me Entertain You 2.0 

C Tier: Chopin 1.0

I italicized my absolute favorites!! :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:I also may have missed some :14066882: My list is a bit boring since I have so many in S!! I'm easy to please lol :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

Ooohhh, a R&J 2.0 truther spotted in their natural habitat 😂😂

But jokes aside, it's not that we are easy to please. Yuzu is the one who is easy to look at. It's very pleasing to look at him on the ice or even otherwise. I am pretty sure that he would look great even in a trash bag 😅

For some people, it's the the costume that enhances their beauty but in Yuzu's case, he is always the one magnifying the costumes beauty.

So, can't really blame you for being easy to please

5 hours ago, risako said:

guys I like Phantom 1.0 (14coc), but it hurts

I like the first Phantom costume too. That one just felt right for the program. And the color combination was so good. But it does hurt to remember why it was not worn again. That is why I specifically put a picture of Yuzu in it before the incident happened