June 25, 20206 yr Hello everyone! I hope it's ok to ask this here - if not, Admins please delete the post. I was looking for the new wall / paper calendar for this year / next year, does anyone know if or when it will come out? Thank you!
June 30, 20206 yr Sportiva made an announcement about their season calendar for the 2020-2021 season. https://sportiva.shueisha.co.jp/contents/information/2020/06/30/20202021/ It features photos by Sunao Noto as usual. It is a made-to-order calendar and they are already taking orders via Amazon, Rakuten Books, and 7net Shopping. AmazonJP's page for the wall calendar AmazonJP's page for the desk calendar Order deadline: July 24 Release date: September 18 ETA: Hagoromo also has made an announcement about their calendar for 2021. Photos for the wall calendar are by Nobuaki Tanaka. The desk calendar features photos by Photo Kishimoto. AmazonJP's page for the wall calendar AmazonJP's page for the desk calendar Order deadline: ? Release date: September 19
June 30, 20206 yr Author 11 hours ago, sweetwater said: Sportiva made an announcement about their season calendar for the 2020-2021 season. https://sportiva.shueisha.co.jp/contents/information/2020/06/30/20202021/ It features photos by Sunao Noto as usual. It is a made-to-order calendar and they are already taking orders via Amazon, Rakuten Books, and 7net Shopping. AmazonJP's page for the wall calendar AmazonJP's page for the desk calendar Order deadline: July 24 Release date: September 18 ETA: Hagoromo also has made an announcement about their calendar for 2021. Photos for the wall calendar are by Nobuaki Tanaka. The desk calendar features photos by Photo Kishimoto. AmazonJP's page for the wall calendar AmazonJP's page for the desk calendar Order deadline: ? Release date: September 19 Thank you! I tried pre-ordering but apparently they don't ship to the US, so I'll wait :)
July 23, 20206 yr On 2020/7/1 at 午前4時37分, Aydmenさんが言いました: Thank you! I tried pre-ordering but apparently they don't ship to the US, so I'll wait You can see the full product details in English at this page. https://eyes-jp.blogspot.com/2020/07/yuzuru-hanyu-2020-2021-figure-skating.html And it says the following: “It seems that it is only shipping to addresses within Japan. You may consider using parcel forwarding service so that the product can be forwarded from Japan to your home country. It is indicated as “limited production according to pre-ordering”. Therefore, if you do not pre-order it, you might not be able to buy one later.”
July 23, 20206 yr Author 2 hours ago, ada01 said: You can see the full product details in English at this page. https://eyes-jp.blogspot.com/2020/07/yuzuru-hanyu-2020-2021-figure-skating.html And it says the following: “It seems that it is only shipping to addresses within Japan. You may consider using parcel forwarding service so that the product can be forwarded from Japan to your home country. It is indicated as “limited production according to pre-ordering”. Therefore, if you do not pre-order it, you might not be able to buy one later.” Thank you, I actually managed to get my calendar via amazon :)
July 24, 20206 yr 11 時間前, Aydmenさんが言いました: Thank you, I actually managed to get my calendar via amazon That is great!
Create an account or sign in to comment