General Yuzuru Chat

59 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Putting this out there, I hope Yuzu skates to Seki no Owari and Boku no Koto someday. It’s such a shame for the program to be skated only once. We need more versions :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

and we need HD photos of those costumes :68556365:

Hace 1 hora, YuzuJay said:

I hope I'm not alone when I say that my mind will always go blank whenever there is an oportunity to ask Yuzu a question. ;–;  Like, in the most random moments, I will be thinking really cool ones. But you just have to tell my brain to write them and... Poof! There is no trace that they ever existed lol 😂

Brain, you are really funny sometimes... 

WFS-Web] Series "Costume World" started from WFS No.97. This is a corner where you can talk to the people who make costumes for figure skating. The first is Satomi Ito, who has worked on the costumes of many skaters such as Yuzuru Hanyu. In the first part of the article, we will introduce the production secrets of "SEIMEI" and others. https://worldfigureskating-web.jp/interview/966/

(google translate)

18 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Same issue as you re: postage cost. Was stated on website that book could not be combined with other items to ship to my country of residence

I think it's only the snow globe where it was explicitly mentioned that it will be shipped individually? 

I was able to order the GIFT book with other stuff, but since the items I chose all have different shipping dates, I had to manually combine them into one shipment in the website's shopping cart right before ordering (as the website defaults to separating the items into different shipments based on availability).