General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, JanMary said:

Translation of Yuzu's message (part)

Chi-Eng by DeepL, proof read by me

"From now on, it might be true that my relationship with everyone will change, but in the future, I will still be the same Yuzuru Hanyu unchanged from the competition, who has the same ambition and who makes your heart beat faster and who makes you feel nervous. I hope you will continue to support me, and I will try my best. Please take care of me!"

From Jpn-Eng by DeepL, no proof read

https://hochi.news/articles/20220723-OHT1T51286.html?page=1

"Thank you so much for your continued support. I have been able to reflect on my life with all of you, along with many memories, and I have been able to think about many things and make a new determination to move forward. It is true that my relationship with you all may change in the future. However, I will continue to be Yuzuru Hanyu with the same aspirations as in the competitions, with the same thrill and tension. Please continue to support me, and I will continue to do my best, so please look forward to Yuzuru Hanyu. Thank you very much."

and some other comments

Hide contents

-"Evolution"

-It's a very, very simple word, that often comes to my mind when I am asked to "write down your aspirations for this year," and that I often want to use, so I dared to use it this time. I would like to continue to evolve, to aim for evolution, to keep practicing, and to further evolve and grow as a human being as well as a skater, that's why I chose "Evolution".

Of course, I will never forget my gratitude to those who have supported me, and I would like to express my gratitude to the people in the disaster-affected areas who have supported me, as well as to the many people who are still suffering from natural disasters, corona, and various other situations in various places. I would like to start from here with the meaning of support for those people.

Thank you for the translation. 

Of course  I'm looking forward to "Yuzuru Hanyu" and I'm curious on everything that is yet to come.:heart:

May he be healthy and happy.

Let's continue to support Yuzu together.:ganba:

[NEWS]

「昔みたいに(採点待ちの)キス&クライでやったーって笑えなくなってきて、自分って必要とされていないのかな羽生結弦早く引退しろって言われてるのかなって辛いなって」

“I'm not able to laugh at the kiss and cry like I used to, and I feel like I'm not needed anymore, like I'm being told to retire early.”

6 minutes ago, JanMary said:

「昔みたいに(採点待ちの)キス&クライでやったーって笑えなくなってきて、自分って必要とされていないのかな羽生結弦早く引退しろって言われてるのかなって辛いなって」

“I'm not able to laugh at the kiss and cry like I used to, and I feel like I'm not needed anymore, like I'm being told to retire early.”

It hurts me to read this.:YuzuPoohSad:

Hi everyone, I have been watching this forum for quite some time. Two days ago I think I should join as a member and I am ready to do so. That’s why I am here now. :coolio: I really enjoyed the resources that you guys shared, especially the translation. Thank you!

After watching that interview a few days ago, I really want to give a few words to Hanyu (in my amended lyrics from Jay Chou’s song :roll:)

世代的狂 冰上的王 
我想我不需要画框
它框不住 冰刀的速度 
我的旋转 全部是未来艺术

Hanyu does not need “frame” anymore. I am so happy that he may finally have the bandwidth to do whatever he wants, and his arts :heart:

17 minutes ago, JanMary said:

Deja vu, PChiddy, Yuna… (and more). What was it, “I don’t think the judges like me anymore”? 

They always have done this to the people they want OUT. So dumb (euphemism) to continue their faulty strategy against the best there ever was…