Everything posted by LiaRy
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
HE POURED WATER ALL OVER HIMSELF!!!
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
He's skating to a rock song - I think this one: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1664y1c7PS/ This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
desperately in need of visual proof- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Yuzu on ice now- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Thank you!- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I thought it'd be easy to keep track of photos in chronological order, no such chance, damn... I've been away 30 mins haha- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
From what I gathered, the shirt isn't supposed to be assymetrical, but Yuzu buttoned it up that way - CHOICES!!!- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I DON'T KNOW THE SOURCE- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I think there's a break now... look at that merch and look at the cute water bottles This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I saved those tweets so fast I had no time to properly take in the costume. I like it, but not really, but from some angles IT LOOKS AMAZING, from others - what were you thinking FaOI designers?!! Momentarily I am undecided- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I can't believe the theme is J-Disco haha This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
No words needed, right? This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
@ooirinaThere's no live stream now, but check the live stream possibilities for 29th here- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I did not expect photos to pop up MINUTES after the opening!- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
SMILEY YUZU = BEST YUZU- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
What is happening?! This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI