Everything posted by LiaRy
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
@AnniI've been staring at your Rondo twizzles signature for a whole minute and I now have the urge to re-watch Rondo
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This could be from yesterday, not sure yet This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Photo
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
So today what to keep an eye out for? Live Tweets or Media photos?- General Yuzuru Chat
For good measure, I'm posting this here, too- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Thank you so much for this! Now I'm very emotional. I already knew, as everyone does, I think, about how hard it is to train for jumps, be them triples or quads, but seeing Yuzu's words about fear, I don't know how he does it. Such control...- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Source: https://hochi.news/articles/20220527-OHT1T51283.html?mode=photo&photoid=2 This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Someone is going to stream FaOI on Twitch, so keep an eye on this one link, too https://www.twitch.tv/yuzurumayo [NEWS]- General Yuzuru Chat
I gathered a total of 130 photos from today - I excluded some group photos and some repetitive ones, so in truth, there are more out there. But damn, the excitement of seeing Yuzu for the first time in 3 months really got to me.- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I have a question - if today was this hectic (the influx of photos) are tomorrow and Sunday's news going to be the same or will it be a little more toned down?- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I love this costume! I made up my mind - I love hoodies, I love Yuzu => I love Yuzu in a hoodie This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I've been keeping up with the updates for 5 hours, I'll take a bit of a break now. I'm positive there's going to be some news coverage tonight, I hope I won't miss anything!- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Does this mean... we're going to get water-drenched Yuzu for every show?- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Why does he look so buff? Is he really this buff?! Is he slender-buff? I am in awe, okay, I'll stop before I embarrass myself further This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
You guys realize we'll have this exact performance sometime at the end of July????- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
No, I can't, I need a break! This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS]. - Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI