Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LiaRy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LiaRy

  1. @AnniI've been staring at your Rondo twizzles signature for a whole minute and I now have the urge to re-watch Rondo
  2. This could be from yesterday, not sure yet This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  3. So today what to keep an eye out for? Live Tweets or Media photos?
  4. For good measure, I'm posting this here, too
  5. Thank you so much for this! Now I'm very emotional. I already knew, as everyone does, I think, about how hard it is to train for jumps, be them triples or quads, but seeing Yuzu's words about fear, I don't know how he does it. Such control...
  6. Source: https://hochi.news/articles/20220527-OHT1T51283.html?mode=photo&photoid=2 This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  7. Someone is going to stream FaOI on Twitch, so keep an eye on this one link, too https://www.twitch.tv/yuzurumayo [NEWS]
  8. I gathered a total of 130 photos from today - I excluded some group photos and some repetitive ones, so in truth, there are more out there. But damn, the excitement of seeing Yuzu for the first time in 3 months really got to me.
  9. I have a question - if today was this hectic (the influx of photos) are tomorrow and Sunday's news going to be the same or will it be a little more toned down?
  10. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  11. I love this costume! I made up my mind - I love hoodies, I love Yuzu => I love Yuzu in a hoodie This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  12. I've been keeping up with the updates for 5 hours, I'll take a bit of a break now. I'm positive there's going to be some news coverage tonight, I hope I won't miss anything!
  13. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  14. Does this mean... we're going to get water-drenched Yuzu for every show?
  15. Why does he look so buff? Is he really this buff?! Is he slender-buff? I am in awe, okay, I'll stop before I embarrass myself further This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  16. You guys realize we'll have this exact performance sometime at the end of July????
  17. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  18. No, I can't, I need a break! This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  19. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  20. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  21. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  22. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  23. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.