Everything posted by Anabel
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
Thanks for the report! You have made me die of envy Tsuzuki-sensei can't hide his pride and love for Yuzu I deeply love this part, as you say, sooooo charming And Yuzu sings it for the audience
-
General Yuzuru Chat
@Madita @Elly I just saw that it's already in the video section
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I would love to be able to do it, but it turns out that the download is in the application itself, not on the laptop
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
Maybe... but yes Yuzu, please, first you have to rest Btw, most of you have already said it, but I take my hat off to his physical resistance
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
Oh, this is a beautiful (positive) interpretation, thanks for share it As I rewatched it, remembering Koki Nakamura's tweet, I thought about whether there will be changes in the show in Hachinohe. Nakamura's tweet seemed like a goodbye, hence my thought. Perhaps collaboration with another artist and therefore there will be no Change? Will the programs to vote with the bracelet change? I'm intrigued...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yes, it is... Downloading!
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
I'm pretty sure this is an edit, indeed an old edit thought
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
Translation of Yuzu's conversation after Change
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
Yuzu posted a message in his twitter!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
In the thread of Prologue, Yudai shared a link: Hope it still works.
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
This was a very lovely gesture, so much love for Yuzu
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
A translation of the three questions from today
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
I subscribe to what many of you have commented: - Camera work: still a bit disappointing, especially in FFX and Haru yo, koi. I wanted to see Yuzu's cool down routine program, but with a shot from so far away it's impossible. - Mapping: in general terms I found it very interesting, but for a minimalist like me it seemed too cluttered, I would have preferred something more subtle with some fuller moments. - Rest: yes, it is definitely not healthy to do two shows in a row. I hope and wish that in the future he can leave a day between shows if it is feasible at an organizational and economic level. - Black and red outfit: I'll say it a million times, black and red look more than good on Yuzu. I love that costume @Soleil88 No worries, I already imagined that you would be totally engrossed in the live viewing . I'll wait patiently to your report
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
@Anni Have you seen my DM? @Soleil88 must already be in the cinema!!
-
Accessing Japanese TV online
I've been testing it this morning and it's definitely not reliable, so I finally paid subscription... My savings are flying slightly these last few days...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
MaxRo's latest video is wonderful
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
Ok, I'm dead
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
In case anyone is curious, Yuzu is trending on twitter even in Spain!
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
It's crazy fun to have so much information and still not know what to expect tomorrow
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
You're doing a great job! Thanks!!
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
I wondered the same...
-
Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA
It's huge!! And precious!! Since I saw the cover of the guide yesterday somehow the whole look reminds me of Cardcaptor Sakura and the Clow cards...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
@rockstaryuzu Hahhaha, I feel so identified! What a sweet detail, thank you very much!! And the ema is so beautiful Yuzu is not only helping the newspaper industry, but also the movie theater industry This is so crazy... Only two days to live the chaos of the descriptions of the lucky ones who will attend the first show
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I did it from the laptop and I had a little problem (it wouldn't let me put the t-shirt in the cart even though it wasn't sold out) but I turned off google's automatic translation and it was solved. This only happened to me with the t-shirt.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm not sure if this has been already posted, special program on NHK next thursday, 3th