Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cvdnce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cvdnce

  1. Yes that would be great. Sorry for the delay in responding.
  2. Yuzuru Hanyu is a Global Muse. Yuzuru inspires artists from all over the world - visual artists, musicians, & dancers. This is Haru Yo Koi - A Ballet Inspired by Yuzuru Hanyu. I was moved by Yuzuru’s beautiful, soulful tribute to the victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake. I feel that Haru Yo Koi is also about a fresh start & new beginnings. I hope our ballet conveys those feelings as well. All dancers are from Crescendo Conservatory, Kansas City, USA I hope his fans like our tribute. http
  3. Wow, thank you. I did not know. Maybe he has seen it. That would be incredible. 🙏🏻
  4. Thank you. I am glad you liked it.❤️
  5. Thank you!
  6. Thank you. I am so glad that people liked the tribute. My girls were very nervous but the performance went well on the16th.
  7. Thanks. I can’t imagine seeing them in person. I am very excited to go to ACI and meet other Fanyus.
  8. Thank you!
  9. Thanks so much! I am glad you liked the performance! Thank you so much! I am glad you liked the tribute!
  10. Okay, thanks for the advice!
  11. That is a great idea! I will definitely will do that.
  12. I have made the decision to go to ACI. Although, I would love to see him skate in Japan, I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. I would love to meet some Yuzu fans there. We are going to have a Pooh on the stage with us during the Ballet Tribute at the Kauffman performance. I plan to throw that same Pooh on the ice for him at ACI. I am VERY excited to see him skate.
  13. Absolutely, his hands while he spins- unbelievably beautiful. He has amazing attention to details.
  14. I am still wrapping my head around the fact that I had 1000 likes for the original tweet. Let alone 17500 views on YouTube, and now this article. I was just speaking the truth about Yuzuru’s artistry and inspiration. That’s all.
  15. Thank you so much! I am glad you like the article. It is truly how I feel. We were even teaching the little ballerinas about him today. Everyone of my dancers is happy that people like the tribute.
  16. It was an honor to be interviewed. I am so happy for the positive response to our tribute. Hoping to go to ACI this year.
  17. Not everyone got it. I am glad you saw the reference.
  18. I am a fan. This is my art. My tribute to Yuzuru Hanyu.
  19. It has been great to see Yuzu fans like the choreography. Yuzu is the whole package - technique, emotions, flexibility, musicality, mental focus.... I could go on and on. These are qualities that we work for in ballet. It was a pleasure to study Notte Stellata and to try to honor it in a ballet dance. It is just my little way of saying "Thank You" to Yuzu for inspiring me as an artist.
  20. Thanks, we were very happy about the positive response. This all started with a picture of the girls’ pointe shoes to my 30 Twitter followers. I never thought anyone would want to see the picture much less want to see the video. I am glad to show that American ballet dancers are inspired by Yuzuru.
  21. I am so glad you liked it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.