Embedded content in Japanese

Hi guys,

Sorry to be a complete n00b, but I see so many tweets in Japanese posted in the different threads, and sometimes the accompanying image isn't particularly clear on its own, so I always wonder: does everyone here speak Japanese?! Am I the only one who just scrolls by those posts not understanding anything? Like... do you have a special trick, an add-on on your browsers that automatically translates that stuff for you, or...? I just don't understand!!! :oops:

Thanks to anyone who'll be able to help... I hate that I'm missing out on some stuff!

1 hour ago, GraceAndPower said:

Hi guys,

Sorry to be a complete n00b, but I see so many tweets in Japanese posted in the different threads, and sometimes the accompanying image isn't particularly clear on its own, so I always wonder: does everyone here speak Japanese?! Am I the only one who just scrolls by those posts not understanding anything? Like... do you have a special trick, an add-on on your browsers that automatically translates that stuff for you, or...? I just don't understand!!! :oops:

Thanks to anyone who'll be able to help... I hate that I'm missing out on some stuff!

No, most of us don't speak Japanese LOL

most of the time the Japanese tweets are left here in the hopes that someone who speaks Japanese will transate them or the tweets are easy enough to understand with a quick google translate (but everyone has to do that for themselves, we don't have an inbuild translator)

You can always kindly ask someone to translate it for you if you don't know what everyone is talking about :laughing: (Welcome to the planet btw!!!)