Where to buy Yuzu's Pooh Tissue Box Cover?

I was told to ask here. My brother is turning 18 next month and he’s a huge Yuzuru Hanyu fan. I wanna give him the Pooh Tissue Box cover as his gift. I already give him a mini one but he wants the exact same one. He’s been hinting at it since forever. So I tried looking up Amazon Japan and the Yuzu Pooh tissue cover is going to be restocked on Sep 2022. 

on eBay, it retails at $200 from Japan sellers. Are there other places where I can get it? Doesn’t have to be the Yuzu Pooh, just the regular one

On 2/14/2022 at 11:10 PM, 100acrewoods said:

I was told to ask here. My brother is turning 18 next month and he’s a huge Yuzuru Hanyu fan. I wanna give him the Pooh Tissue Box cover as his gift. I already give him a mini one but he wants the exact same one. He’s been hinting at it since forever. So I tried looking up Amazon Japan and the Yuzu Pooh tissue cover is going to be restocked on Sep 2022. 

on eBay, it retails at $200 from Japan sellers. Are there other places where I can get it? Doesn’t have to be the Yuzu Pooh, just the regular one

the only ones I can find are on eBay, too :/

On 2/15/2022 at 2:10 AM, 100acrewoods said: