General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, YuzuJay said:

In addition to the Tokyo Dome performance, which is about 2 hours long, which is packed with Hanyu's commitment, this time Disney Plus will newly deliver unreleased scenes such as a special interview video taken immediately after the performance and behind-the-scenes scenes.

A special edition that adds 30 minutes to the live broadcast and has higher image quality and sound quality than the live broadcast.

Marika's input after she contacted Disney+ helpdesk

2 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

In addition to the Tokyo Dome performance, which is about 2 hours long, which is packed with Hanyu's commitment, this time Disney Plus will newly deliver unreleased scenes such as a special interview video taken immediately after the performance and behind-the-scenes scenes.

A special edition that adds 30 minutes to the live broadcast and has higher image quality and sound quality than the live broadcast.

It will be wonderful to relive the magic

3 hours ago, isabelfm said:

FINALLY!!! I’m so excited:dancinghotdog:

Is it worldwide like they said it would be back in March? It doesn’t explicitly say it’s only domestic so I’m assuming it’s worldwide.

Honestly can’t wait to annoy everyone I know until they watch it. It will literally be on loop for at least a week in my living room😭

If Disney Plus is available in your country of residence, then Gift will be accessible with subscription.

There is no confirmation of the duration of the distribution period yet, however, it would not be very surprising if the launch of disc with extra presents e.g keepsake box, postcards that sort of thing was planned in time for Christmas gifting. Fans can only hope. 

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

Will be resubscribing and rewatching, oh yes, for as long as they keep showing it. This will be another way for new fans to find him.

:devilYuzu:

Will subscribe and re-watch it. Hopefully there will be subtitles included. :graucho:

2 hours ago, S_onia said:

Do I understand right, I don't need to buy first a VPN? WOW!!!

Pretty sure that VPN not required, providing Disney plus is available in your country of residence. Most likely minimum subscription will be one month and if the first showing of GIFT via Disney plus is anything to go by it was advertised as a two week availability period. This was actually extended to a one month availability, as a sort of apology by Disney Plus because there had been some issues with the stream cutting out or something, so the viewing period was increased to the whole of March courtesy of Disney Plus JP. Hoping that the viewing period will also be a couple of weeks and then a disc version later in the year.

Disney plus is a business after all and they will want to maximise profits on their investment, purchasing broadcasting rights and advertising etc.

Most certainly, fans will leave lots of positive feedback and ensure that Disney plus are aware of how much interest Gift generates and how well it is received. 

People can also leave positive feedback for GIFT on IMDb. Yuzu is listed as the director and star of GIFT so 10/10 reviews will be really validating. There are 277 ratings reviews now and a rating of 9.9/10 - Who took off a mark and why? and 26 written reviews all 10/10 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26919016/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_8_nm_0_q_Gift%20ice%20

or go to website and type in Gift Ice Story