General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Perelandra said:

Channel Hanyu

Livestream

Views: 354K

Comment: 8,022

Channel subscribers: 493K

Well deserved rewards for Yuzu's efforts

and the livestream was at the absolute worst hour possible.....12 pm JST means all Asia is at work/school, US & Latin America going to sleep on a work day,and super early morning in Europe. I wonder if he held the practice at the most optimized time for main areas,what would've been the number of live views

11 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

and the livestream was at the absolute worst hour possible.....12 pm JST means all Asia is at work/school, US & Latin America going to sleep on a work day,and super early morning in Europe. I wonder if he held the practice at the most optimized time for main areas,what would've been the number of live views

Indeed

The session was best for Yuzu and the Press, so everyone else just has to decide whether to watch live or catch up later.

The Livestream is available to view on Channel Hanyu, 2 hours of Yuzu. Awesome

I feel so happy and content right now; I'm in pure bliss. I can't believe just a month ago I was wishing I could suffer another season with him and that I was so devastated when he announced that he wouldn't. This is much, much better than going through another competition, waking up at ungodly hours just to watch him get robbed and making prayer circles for his ankle. Sure, there was the excitement of new costumes and programs, but to be honest? I guess I don't miss it that much after all. I hated the part where I couldn't fully appreciate his competitive programs until I've rewatched it, because every time he would nail an element, the damned tech box would update and show just how much they robbed him on GOEs and levels.

Now, it's just purely Yuzuru Hanyu's skating. No BS from ISU and judges and federations and other skaters and stupid media. No heartbreaks in the kiss and cry. Just beautiful, musical skating with amazing, clean technique and godly saves with the deepest knee bend, performed with utmost passion and intense focus. I love it. It's glorious. I'm also happy not to be frantically downloading crappy quality videos before they get taken down by copyright, because I can just hop over to his YouTube channel and watch his skating over and over again.

All in all? This has been the best experience ever. Pro athlete Yuzu is the best gift of this year. My heart feels so full :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw: