General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu has nothing to lose in trying for his 4A now. I pray he makes it, because that is what he wants the most. If he doesn’t make it, then we may have the joy and privilege of watching him skate another year in competition. He is the GOAT, and no one can take that away from him. He is OUR GOAT, and no one can take US away from HIM. He is ours, and we are his. 

Yuzu has made amazing comebacks before, so it’s not impossible, but, honestly, it’s unlikely unless he can land his 4A (which he may yet do.) I imagine he will end up with silver or bronze, especially with the bias towards Nathan, but we can still pray for gold. Nathan broke Yuzus short program world record tonight at over 113, Yuma bested 108, and Shona bested 105. However, the 4A was Yuzu’s real goal, so that’s what he will probably shoot for. 

3 minutes ago, Yukok said:

I've checked his interview.

Before I watched those , I was woried his mental, but now I think he is OK 

I believe he is OK 😌

Yuzu is a fighter and he has skated to medals from behind before. I believe we will see different Yuzu in Free program. GANBATTE YUZU :happy0158:

You are THE GOAT.

But remember, Yuzu has nothing left to prove. He is the GOAT, and whatever happens here doesn’t change that. Yuzu will still try his hardest to win. He should totally receive all our prayers, love, and support. Honestly, it means more to him that he wins than to his fanyus, because we will love him no matter what. We love Him unconditionally.