Everything posted by the50person
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- The Meme Thread
- General Yuzuru Chat
First time using Paint 3D- General Yuzuru Chat
- The Meme Thread
- General Yuzuru Chat
- The Meme Thread
- General Yuzuru Chat
- The Meme Thread
- General Yuzuru Chat
Heh, I live in the tropics. HK has less insects, and I can vouch as an anti insect person. The blotches either are due to you being unused to the weather or the climate or the food, or maybe allergies? I have friends with sensitivities and they dont have such an issue when in HK. Hmmm. Well, it is hot and humid in summer. Best time to go is Sept-Nov. But 33C is pretty normal (or maybe cos i live in the tropics?) for summer. I suppose you live in the north with cooler year round temp?- General Yuzuru Chat
He can pose with his mouth open as if he's drinking the water from it. Or with his hands cupped to receive it.- General Yuzuru Chat
I think this entire off-topic thing is giving everyone very good ideas for potential vacations xD- General Yuzuru Chat
But I worry if he can handle the plants at the Gardens xD Heh, not very good. He needs a mask though unfortunately Doesnt help that a lot of ppl smoke and that the streets arent exactly clean and free of exhaust fumes.- General Yuzuru Chat
I'll make chocolate cake for him. Can't really cook LOL. 3 days huh...if it's SG, can't really bring him to Gardens by the Bay, can I? He has asthma...also, are people with asthma ok with zoos? My city is known as the Garden City, so a lot of stuff is parks/nature-related. If not, I can always bring him on walking tours through Little India, Kampong Glam and Arab Street, Chinatown, Joo Chiat etc. I find those more interesting and worth it than those typical touristy attractions (except Gardens by the Bay, that one is a gem). Food-wise I'll recommend ice kacang, and I'll bring him to a Michelin-starred chicken rice store in Chinatown and buy him some bak kwa from Lim Chee Guan. If it's HK, plenty of places! Hopefully they can inspire him in skating. Ngong Ping 360 cable car ride and take a bus to Tai O fishing village, have lunch at a local restaurant (seafood! black sesame paste! traditional snacks!) then take a ferry to Tuen Mun (hopefully spot pink dolphins on the way? rare but hopeful). Or visit walled villages in the more rural areas of Yuen Long and Kam Sheung Road. I can also bring him to Victoria Peak and then head back down, take the Star Ferry, walk along Tsim Sha Tsui then go for a tram ride on HK island. Another way would be to walk from Sham Shui Po to Yau Ma Tei and explore all the streets there. THAT is the heart of what is truly Hong Kong. The streets are separated by the things they sell, eg. pets, electronics, leather, fabric, arts and crafts. And there's a lot of good food. Heck, HK food is good in general? Dim sum is a MUST. I'll bring him to Hoi Tin Garden Restaurant, or/and pick fresh seafood from the seafood market next to it and go to those 'mushroom pavilions' in the vicinity and let them cook and serve immediately. This has been a shameless tourism PR for my homes.- General Yuzuru Chat
- The Meme Thread
- General Yuzuru Chat
Ah, I get what you mean abt yuzu's presence. It's the gravitas, the majesty embodies so naturally into a part of his aura. He isnt forcing it, he just is it. It's the same as when watching good actors act the role of a king or villain. (e.g. Yoo Seung Ho or Kamiki Ryunosuke) The moment he enters, your eyes are naturally drawn.- General Yuzuru Chat
- The Meme Thread
- General Yuzuru Chat
- The Meme Thread
- General Yuzuru Chat
- The Meme Thread
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- The Meme Thread