Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gaia

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gaia

  1. how can I help? (being new on the planet I don't know anything about what you did last year for the awards)
  2. :'(
  3. rostelecom cup in sochi.... it would have been difficult in normal times, with covid pandemic still on it's gonna be almost impossible. guess I'll hang on to that almost though. better start to save some money (no shopping, no photobooks , no food either). If I won't be able to go I'll end up buying a new car
  4. I'm here to confess my sins I'm getting addicted to the edited video* of yuzu dancing on "la vida loca". he looks so happy and light-hearted ! thanks @Geo1 for sharing *I'll re-post it here
  5. sweet dreams to all satellites on mine timezone and have a nice day to everybody else. here's some yuzutonin for you all credit: screenshot from the yt video I was asking about a few posts ago
  6. here 24°C at the moment but a nice breeze has just begun. I'm laying down in a hammock on my balcony. I don't envy you for sure, it's really a sh...ty weather , sorry to hear that
  7. is there any chance someone on the planet has a link to a subbed version of this video? thanks
  8. so many videos to wach in this hot summer night thank you 🌸❤🌸
  9. I see your point and I guess he'll stay home. He might be tempted thou to go back in canada to do proper training with his coaches
  10. wow @LadyLou did a great job there yuzu skating to that song is pure magic: lyrics couldn't fit more to what we all feel about him in this regard I just made this random thought some people say that yuzu is a rockstar and we fanyus are in love with him just because of this. reading trought this forum though It's plain to see this is deeply untrue. he's cute, he's handsome, his skating is as beautiful as his soul and we all adore him but, as far as I remember, even in my younger age, I never felt the need to protect one of my idols, wishing them happiness above everything else, careing for one of them as if they where the most precious thing in the universe reading posts of all satellites I feel the love and care that lie behind every single word, giggle or even purple pants of sin stuff just wanted to say I cannot deny I came here for yuzu but you all are wonderful. P.S. If I sound too sappy, forgive me, it has been a strange day. P.P.S. for any japanese male lurking skater with the most astoundig aura who is the light for so many satellites: if you'll ever want to conquer the world you have a grateful loving army ready at your "boots" for being our light
  11. unfortunately the video is just on fb. I'll see if i can download it from there and upload it here. it's just a fan made video but it's cute 🌸 happy yuzu always makes us happy, doesn't it?
  12. @yuzuangel and @Yuzuwinnie hang in there! as my favourite singer used to sing: "cheer up, hard times pass" and "if it rains at least I can see the rainbow". here's some yuzutonin for you :* https://www.facebook.com/1816324150/videos/10215282132046020/ *edit* being on fb hope the link works for you and remember: the light at the end of the tunnel isn't necessary a train. it could be yuzu
  13. I guess it's just the same allover the world. in italy too, as well as in the uk, some people don't want to get vaccinated for all sort of reasons
  14. ah congrats you lucky sinner
  15. I understood just a little bit of what they were saying but overall "there was love in the air"
  16. now playing masquerade ❤❤❤
  17. thanks to footballmach there's almost anybody at the restaurant and I'm listening to the show with my earbuds. being the boss has its privilegs p.s. loved the playlist at the beginning ❤
  18. totally true my heart trembled when I read about the new sp the "haters" have always claimed that yuzu's programmes are "all the same" (hahahaha) and with LMEY he has undoubtedly prooved them wrong. now he can return to something completely of his own. I'm really happy for him and I'm convinced it will be something of epic beauty fly high yuzu. we are all with you. greatfully ready to support you ever and ever your happiness is ours
  19. does he seem to be more confident than usual in this interview or is it just me really wishing him to be strong at body and mind? 🤔
  20. oh (insert any swearword you may like) ! it's gonna be 9 pm here and I'll be at work at that time 😭😭😭 I'm sure it'going to be recorded and translated but I just wanted to join it live just to show my support. 😢
  21. that's not "crumbs", it's a whole slice of bread! thanks @amylance1215 for sharing I just wonder if my heart will survive to a sp yuzu only can skate (whatever he understands by saying so). knowing his standards i belive it's going to be THE sp of all times vague-yu yuzu as always. love and hate for this one more thing he's incredibly good at (wich reminded of this hilarious blog entry https://fanyufanme.com/theres-nothing-quite-like-yuzuru-vague-yu/)
  22. guess I've had too many espresso today
  23. indeed he is, and he's grown up to. for sure anybody's body changes. I just meant that in the video promoting the game proportions specifically between head and neck look the same as in sochi. I've just made a collage trying to show you what i mean
  24. if you compare the younger days photos to those from the recent "pegasus" video there isn't really a difference. in stockholm he looked (forgive for saying that) you wouldn't say fat (fat and yuzu in the same sentence hahahhahahah) or even less thin but swollen...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.