Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TallyT

Members

Everything posted by TallyT

  1. I wouldn't be too sure of that, and I speak as one of the great Bad Cooks of the World... I have burned boiled eggs (twice in an hour), exploded mushrooms, made a baby's bottle with icing sugar, added salt five times to a meal that didn't need it at all, more than once forgotten that tablespoons and teaspoons are, umm, not the same (even after the curry disaster), completely screwed up the complexities of toast with jam (I still don't quite know how)... and we don't talk about the Spaghetti Incident. I actually happily nodded along with Yizi's hot chocolate making and didn't quite (till you folk explained) get what was wrong with it. I also know a monk who still doesn't understand why throwing brown and white into the same pot to cook doesn't work, and read about a woman who forgot to put egg in her family's egg and lettuce sandwiches. We do try, we just... go blank. But at least Yuzu can afford to eat out/ring in as long as he needs to (I know of people who do that pretty much all the time, they NEVER make anything more complicated than corn flakes.)
  2. TallyT replied to OmNom's topic in Yuzuru Hanyu
    I have a deep and hopeless love for movie soundtracks (and yes, the minute I saw Seimei I had to spend days looking for the music online) and would absolutely adore to see Yuzu adapt this theme from Ringu by Kenji Kawa... lovely shivery chills here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.