Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hydroblade

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hydroblade

  1. 6:00~8:30
  2. Ugh my heart at the guy saying "eh, that's a shame, she is so young!" about the retiring golfist... I want some happiness please, i don't want to feel this gloom anymore ETA: The link for the fujitv stream
  3. I can't believe this, this is too much...
  4. Guys, just to remind you that there is a Overall Skating thread where you can discuss layouts :) Also , again, Link to fujitv! Mezamashi is almost starting
  5. make that 40 minutes. We'll have a Yuzu glimpse on mezamashi (i still don't know if it's going to be just a short report, interview or whatttt)
  6. Considering i registered on the other place in september and now i ended up being an admin on the Planet... This off season was completely unexpected for me. This isn't what i had planned at all. My plan was chilling away from Yuzu for some days I am sorry i feel nostalgic and pretty overwhelmed by everything i think i need a break
  7. i can't take this. I was promised a quiet off season!!!!
  8. Just saying, it feels like ages since we last posted together in a general Yuzuru thread... things have changed a lot this last month (i'm feeling nostalgic and longing for simpler times...)
  9. He's the actor who portrayed Seimei in Onmyouji
  10. Yep, in an hour. Leaving the link here again
  11. I hope this isn't foreshadowing but Mezamashi will have a segment about Nomura Mansai today... from here: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/mezado/index.html Please let it be a coincidence
  12. I was too optimistic that it would be different
  13. The gloom cloud looms over the orbit of the Planet I feel so conflicted, we were supposed to be enjoying the silliness of ice shows not... this...
  14. tbh if he does seimei 2.0 i will feel even sadder because i won't see that beautiful hydroblade that captured my heart forever live
  15. I don't think he hasn't thought about that. Or about any of the things that have us worried. I feel like we're underestimating although i am not too happy with the decision...
  16. The other statistics are useless because it's just a straight line to the top we keep getting bigger! And we had a small peak in registrations yesterday... But today we're at half of those right now...
  17. I only have the stats for post rate this week
  18. The ORBIT of the planet right now:
  19. The wait for Mezamashi is unbearable... I want to know what he has to say about all this. On a random comment, i am listening to my classical playlist on spotify and my phone REFUSED to play Ballade 1. Like, i kept swiping and going back but it always went three songs ahead of it or one song behind. I tried to do this three times and Spotify would skip over Ballade. It settled on the Russian anthem. I felt like i was being mocked
  20. I told you guys we would use crying!Pooh a lot
  21. WHAT IS HAPPENING
  22. Hahaha moriremos el sabado con la transmision!. Nomas una cosa, em... ese tipo de comentarios no van aqui hay que mantener el foro publico limpio hahaha.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.