Everything posted by yuzurujenn
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Just in case, there's another 3 pages continued in the comment since a few told me they missed it And the original article link is here https://www.sakigake.jp/news/article/20231020AK0025/ (requires free registration to access)
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Translation of what this popular gamer fan has to say about fanyus. I'm so touched by his words!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Sure! Let us all meet at PH meeting point there 💕 🥳
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hi there! Few of us yes, we have a thread here 😬 https://planethanyu.com/topic/1924-ph-meet-up-in-yokohama/
-
General Yuzuru Chat
New CNY ad from Yuzu / Sekkisei http://xhslink.com/6EHBYA This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
- Yuzuru Hanyu ICE STORY 2nd 'RE_PRAY' TOUR - Saga
-
General Yuzuru Chat
🔥🔥🔥 This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
-
General Yuzuru Chat
He looks so good in that neck warmer! This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
-
General Yuzuru Chat
https://www.city.sendai.jp/shiminkoho/shise/koho/koho/shisedayori/2024-01/documents/2024-01_p02-05_english.pdf Sendai newsletter with Yuzu's interview is available in English now
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I compiled a list of Yuzu's philantrophic activities here, if there's more receipts please do share with me. Heart of an angel, I love him so much 😭🩷
-
General Yuzuru Chat
It's only today that I found out 26.02 is not only GIFT's date, but also the date that Yuzu returned to Sendai for the first time as an Olympic champion in 2014. All these date/number coincidences with Yuzu
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This lucky labrador
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
Tatsuya Tsuboi mentioned Yuzu as his role model. He was touched by his NHK 2015 record-setting performance. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
I grew up with anime/manga and the first ting that caught my eye with Yuzu was his anime-like body (not his face). Because of him I tried to watch the entire men's figure skating but none of the other competitors captured me. Only Yuzu. He's been called an alien, a celestial being, a superhero etc. I finally saw him live at Saitama for Repray, and even from far away I could see & appreciate his godlike body line. He's so unreal.- General Yuzuru Chat
I'm really happy and touched that some of the Sendai accounts are posting their support for Yuzu This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
The jfanyus have been using this hashtag #メディアハラスメント (media harassment) for posts on this matter. We ifanyus can use the same, adding in English tag too #MediaHarassment For support messages, we are already trending these: #羽生結弦の幸せを祈る #PrayForYuzuHappiness- General Yuzuru Chat
I guess they do terribly miss him during fs comp season. Since they don't have new Yuzu content to share, they've recycled this BJ'22 clip so many times lol- General Yuzuru Chat
They posted this on Nov 14th too This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
Yes indeed we need to apply via LINE lottery if we want to buy merch at the venue. They will arrange the time for you so you can't even choose your preferred time slot. I'm afraid I would not make it if they give me early timings, assuming I got it. You can always use Google Lens to translate and apply though. Mail order seems like the easier option this time, but the shipping fee is a pain.- General Yuzuru Chat
https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXZQOCC2047U0Q3A021C2000000/ Great news for those who will be in Tokyo for Re_pray!- General Yuzuru Chat
Yuzu is so well-respected- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
I think it can't embed X links. If you change it to twitter.com then it will show up as usual- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.