What are your best and worst case scenarios for the Olympics?

The tension of the approaching games is so high nowadays! Maybe we can get it out a little by put the terrifying and the miraculous into words. 

For me, the best case would simply be this picture happening again at PyeongChang gala: 006oldTjly1fo03mxcpogj30qo0k0nm3.jpg

It will be hard for all of them. Yuzu and Zhenya just came back from injuries, with Yuzu landing straight on Olympic ice and Zhenya losing her EC title to Alina. GPF showed us how judges are turning towards  PC and away from VM, and how SH cannot afford any mistake facing SM. But they are all true champions. I believe they’ll rise to the occasion no matter what. 

Oh, and to add some icing on my dream scenario cake, Patrick and Boyang on both sides of Yuzu. One can always dream... 

Worst case would be the above not happening at all :P And judges don’t call things which lead to podium-changing consequences. A very debatable men’s podium that lead to great chaos a la Sochi ladies’. I shiver just imagining that. 

I would say that Sochi men’s happening again is the worst case but... I honestly wouldn’t care if that ends up with the same champion :P  Of couse that would be a very kuyashii champion... but that’s still a lot better than the worst case.