September 29Sep 29 Hi! My name is Lena. I live in Russia. 😉I’m reaching out to you for help. I’m having trouble setting up sponsorship on the YouTube channel Yuduzur Hanyu. 😢 I have an account on the YouTube channel, and I’m subscribed to Yuduzura. But I just can’t figure out how to set up a paid subscription. Please help me!❤️))
September 29Sep 29 1 hour ago, Elena_Shiryaeva said:Hi! My name is Lena. I live in Russia. 😉I’m reaching out to you for help. I’m having trouble setting up sponsorship on the YouTube channel Yuduzur Hanyu. 😢 I have an account on the YouTube channel, and I’m subscribed to Yuduzura. But I just can’t figure out how to set up a paid subscription. Please help me!❤️))Can you see the Join button next to Subscribed?Do it on desktop instead of mobile app. If you're using Apple, it's more expensive on app.
September 29Sep 29 2 hours ago, yuzurujenn said:Can you see the Join button next to Subscribed?Do it on desktop instead of mobile app. If you're using Apple, it's more expensive on app.Unfortunately, the option to join is not just there for some of the Russian fans. YouTube won’t allow it. I’ve been cut away for nearly two years now.
September 29Sep 29 7 hours ago, Fay said:Unfortunately, the option to join is not just there for some of the Russian fans. YouTube won’t allow it. I’ve been cut away for nearly two years now.Oh no. Then the only option is getting VPN or someone outside to help you subscribe. That's such a hassle.
Sunday at 08:35 AM3 days On 9/30/2026 at 2:46 AM, yuzurujenn said:Oh no. Then the only option is getting VPN or someone outside to help you subscribe.That's such a hassle.Things are getting just impossible. The paid VPN I use doesn’t always work, as they are clamping down everything here. I’m having serious difficulty getting on our forum, and I miss you terribly, guys. If I just disappear, it was nice knowing you. It’s not what I want, it’s what this country is forcing me into. And unfortunately, YouTube has got really smart about recognizing most VPNs, so you can’t really fool it, not with what few VPN services we still have here. So it recognises we are from Russia and just doesn’t give us the option. I’m getting both desperate and depressed here. But thankful for those people who keep bringing bits of news to us, albeit it’s not what Yuzu says on his channel.
Sunday at 10:35 AM3 days So sad for this, Fay, it is really such a pitty!I hope there is a solution. Lots of support from Greece 🌸
Monday at 11:04 AM2 days Author В 29.09.2026 в 16:34, yuzurujenn сказал:Can you see the Join button next to Subscribed?Do it on desktop instead of mobile app. If you're using Apple, it's more expensive on app.Thank you for the reply and the information. If I happen not to succeed, may I turn to you for help?
Yesterday at 12:57 AM1 day 13 hours ago, Elena_Shiryaeva said:Thank you for the reply and the information. If I happen not to succeed, may I turn to you for help?I'm not sure what I can do to help though. Fay mentioned above that VPNs don't really work anymore.
Create an account or sign in to comment