Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YouTube channel Yuduzur Hanyu

Featured Replies

Hi! My name is Lena. I live in Russia. 😉I’m reaching out to you for help. I’m having trouble setting up sponsorship on the YouTube channel Yuduzur Hanyu. 😢 I have an account on the YouTube channel, and I’m subscribed to Yuduzura. But I just can’t figure out how to set up a paid subscription. Please help me!❤️))

1 hour ago, Elena_Shiryaeva said:

Hi! My name is Lena. I live in Russia. 😉I’m reaching out to you for help. I’m having trouble setting up sponsorship on the YouTube channel Yuduzur Hanyu. 😢 I have an account on the YouTube channel, and I’m subscribed to Yuduzura. But I just can’t figure out how to set up a paid subscription. Please help me!❤️))

Can you see the Join button next to Subscribed?

Do it on desktop instead of mobile app. If you're using Apple, it's more expensive on app.

zMT0hY2.png

2 hours ago, yuzurujenn said:

Can you see the Join button next to Subscribed?

Do it on desktop instead of mobile app. If you're using Apple, it's more expensive on app.

zMT0hY2.png

Unfortunately, the option to join is not just there for some of the Russian fans. YouTube won’t allow it. I’ve been cut away for nearly two years now.

7 hours ago, Fay said:

Unfortunately, the option to join is not just there for some of the Russian fans. YouTube won’t allow it. I’ve been cut away for nearly two years now.

Oh no. Then the only option is getting VPN or someone outside to help you subscribe.

That's such a hassle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.