Everything posted by LiaRy
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Is there a FaOI thread already?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I've never seen this before. Even land skating the movements look amazing
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Someone will have to teach me how to access Japanese TV broadcasts to see as many performances as I can. PH will have links for that, right?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you both. The one from Kobe 2018 resembles the one I've been looking for, but I haven't seen that one until now. Anyway, now I can finally get that off my mind 😂
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I've been looking for a bit for a video. It's from an ice show most likely where Yuzu is introduced and the announcer goes like "yuzuruuuu" *then yuzu jumps* "hanyuuu* and yuzu lands on point with his name. I'll probably find it if I have patience enough to properly look for it, but it's been in my head for 3 days now. Can anyone help, please?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
THIS! This is what I was feeling the entire time. I'm in my early 20s, I've done and haven't done a lot of things, but I've never had regrets. Until Beijing when I saw Yuzuru perform live on my TV for the first time. My only life regret is that I didn't watch the Olympics back in 2018 to have discovered Yuzuru then. This may sound extreme, but it's really just how I'm feeling - I got very emotional after seeing Yuzuru's SP at the Olympics and haven't recovered since.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
At 10:29 is it Yuzu's actual scream that can be heard or am I just confusing some random sound with it?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you!!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I've read this blog post about Yuzu screaming at the end of one of his Masquerade performances and I don't know which one the blogger is talking about. Can someone help, please? It seems to be from one of the DOI2021 performances, but I'm not sure.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you so much!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This is happening on Twitter and as a baby Fanyu I am a bit lost. Surprisingly, I know the vast majority of these moments, but there are still a couple that I have no clue what they are (or I just don't know their "names"). So, what moments are: Camera adjusting - no clue Yuzu Dwen Dwen (I guess I know which this is) "video chat" clip from Beijing (I'm pretty sure I know it if I see it) "I really don't want to watch this" - no clue https://twitter.com/amyuzu1012/status/1503774265841270787
- 2015 FaOI Kobe - Finale