Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ccy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ccy

  1. the countdown has started. I'm not get over GIFT yet.
  2. Yuzuru Hanyu x CLAMP dream collaboration picture book GIFT will be released
  3. I'll buy. This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
  4. This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
  5. This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
  6. Yuzu....I'm crying..😭😭 I can't thank you enough. Thank you sooo much for skating to this song.
  7. yes, please! it was my dream to see him skate to this song.. my dream comes true today.
  8. Yuzuru Hanyu..you are definitely not alone. Thank you soooo much for the wonderful GIFT.
  9. no kidding..he looks extra glowing today
  10. I always want to see him skate to this song.. 😭😭😭😭😭

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.