Everything posted by Charlène
-
General Yuzuru Chat
About Realive, I am a french customer, and when I created my account TV Asahi and when I applied to Realive's lottery too, I unfortunately didn't manage to register all my three first names of my passeport, only one had been accepted by TV Asahi, despite all my attemps😢.I hope it will be ok at the checking🙏.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Salut les fans, mon mari et moi avons gagné des billets pour dimanche pour Realive🙏🙏🙏,🙇♀️🙇♀️🙇♀️🙇♀️ Lors de ma participation à Replay, un fan généreux m'a offert des billets de navette sur Lawson (je les ai remboursés, bien sûr). Mais je ne sais toujours pas comment procéder pour acheter un billet de navette... Lawson est tellement compliqué😰! Existe-t-il un autre moyen d'acheter des billets de navette ? Pour Replay, il me semble que le personnel vendait les billets à l'arrêt de navette, mais je n'en suis pas certain… Veuillez m'excuser pour le dérangement.🙇♀️🫶
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hi fellow fanyus🥰, Just a big question about TV Asahi Have I to enter my three first names now, because when I registrered my account in the past, I wrote only one on my first names, because it was quite difficult and not accepted. I don't understand the new rules about the foreigners names .I don't want to loose my account. Please explain to me🤧🙏
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you so much💕
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hi guys, how are you🥰? Sorry to bother you...🙇♀️ I tried to log into TV Asahi to check that everything was okay, but it keeps asking me for phone authentication. It's the same with my husband's account. However, these addresses were created a long time ago, back in the days of SMS authentication, and I've often bought tickets. It also offers to call a Japanese number (I can't even imagine the additional costs😱). However, this system had never worked when I tried to register again for my sister last year. I'm afraid I won't be able to buy tickets for Yuzu shows in the future, it would be heartbreaking if that happened. Do you have the same problem with TV Asahi?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Oui parce que je suis française eh eh😉
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I feel the same thing, your words are so kind🤧, I love them🙏❤
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I feel the same thing, it will be a long process to recover. Because is an unforgettable and magical part of our lifes. 🤧🙇♀️❤
-
General Yuzuru Chat
🤧So sweet words💕
-
General Yuzuru Chat
My hope🙏🙇♀️💕
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Wonderful words for a wonderful man🤧🙏❤
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Too late😫😭
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Any idea about the ice rink which could be chosen, please ?🙏😊
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you😊
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Do you know which Ice rink in Espoo could be chosen, please🙏😊 ?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Please somebody helps me to find a link to watch Gala
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hi😊! Do you know if a stream link will be available to watch him on Sunday 🙏?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
The beauty😳❤
-
General Yuzuru Chat
hello, I need help ! For worlds of Montreal, Would someone have some idea where the quadaxel could be located ? Is section 116 possible ? And the Victory ceremony ? Thanks in advance
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you for your answer ! If you find a solution please keep me in touch . I am totally lost
-
General Yuzuru Chat
How to participate in lottery with proxy? I am french and I don't really understand. I thought we must need a japanese credit card and a japanese phone number and I don't have them unfortunately ? Could you give me please any advice ?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you !!!!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Bonjour, où pourrais-je regarder Fantasy on Ice 2019 retransmis? Youtube ou autre?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thanks ! I need to take a look at it !