Sunday at 06:21 AM2 days 19 hours ago, Martina said:I replied to this with a really long list two days ago. Now I don't see my comment anymore.Oh no! I remember reading it too :( I only have this other info that you posted:Sotnikova's PCS grew of 4.78 points in the SP in 3 months between the 2013 Trophéè Bompard and the Olympic Games. For the women, the factorization is 0.80. With the men's factorization (1.00), it would have been 5.98 points.In the same 3 months, her PCS in the FS grew of 9.76 points. Using the men's factorization, it would have been 12.20 points.Chen's PCS in the SP grew of 5.79 points in 4 months, between the 2016 Finlandia Trophy and the 2017 Four Continents Championships.In the same 4 months, his PCS in the FS grew of 14.00 points.Hanyu's PCS in the SP grew of 4.97 points between 2012 WC and 2012 Skate America. There are 6 and half months between the two competition. And it was off season, when they have time to work on skating skills, not during the competition period, when it's more difficult to learn new things. Also, he had changed his training rink, and I suspect that Tracy Wilson can teach skating skills better than Nanami Abe (I'm not criticizing Nanami, she was wonderful, but Tracy was a world class athlete, I suspect that she knows things Nanami never learned, at least if we are talking about skating skills).Hanyu's PCS in the FS grew of 7.22 points in one year, from 2012 GPF to 2013 GPF.
Sunday at 09:57 AM2 days 3 hours ago, yuzurujenn said:Oh no! I remember reading it too :(And unfortunately, it’s not a list I saved in a file. It was something I wrote specifically here as a reply, so that text is lost forever. I would have to compile the list all over again, and as you’ll recall, it was very long 😢
Sunday at 02:27 PM1 day On 9/26/2026 at 1:06 PM, Martina said:I replied to this with a really long list two days ago. Now I don't see my comment anymore.Dear Martina, thank you very much. I read the list, not sure wether I made it till the end. If its getting back I will download it. I couldn't even imagine what Yuzuru went through from youth on, thinking the series of injuries started maybe after coc.
Sunday at 06:25 PM1 day 3 hours ago, BeYuzu said:Dear Martina, thank you very much. I read the list, not sure wether I made it till the end. If its getting back I will download it. I couldn't even imagine what Yuzuru went through from youth on, thinking the series of injuries started maybe after coc.The list ended with Beijing; I had focused solely on the competitive career. If you read about that sprain too, you made it all the way to the end.Maybe sooner or later I’ll write it again, but right now I can’t.
Sunday at 06:27 PM1 day 6 hours ago, Iuno said:Oh no! I never saw it, would have loved to read it. So sorry… Ok, I will take in mind that you're interested. When I will have time again...
Sunday at 06:40 PM1 day 13 minutes ago, Martina said:Ok, I will take in mind that you're interested. When I will have time again...Thank you already!
Create an account or sign in to comment