Yuzuru Photobooks HELPP

Sylv

Okay y'all, so I'm new to buying photobooks. And I'm trying to figure out which photobook contains more pyeongchang photos, since I really liked his outfits in that one.

So which one has more or better photos y'all-

The 2018-2019 (pink cover) Jewels photobook or the 2017-2018 (sea foam green) Ice Jewels photobook? Pls help this poor soul :yuck:

Like I've seen what the photos are in the 2017-2018 one since there was unboxing videos of it (and i really liked the pics), but no one's showing the pink one so I'm stuck.

But if yall got any other recommendations of magazine's or photobooks with good pics, pls send them my way. Also any other kind of merch like stickers, photocards or stuff 😳

• Sylv changed the title to Yuzuru Photobooks HELPP
Guest turquoiseblue
17 hours ago, Sylv said:

Okay y'all, so I'm new to buying photobooks. And I'm trying to figure out which photobook contains more pyeongchang photos, since I really liked his outfits in that one.

The 2018-2019 (pink cover) Jewels photobook or the 2017-2018 (sea foam green) Ice Jewels photobook? Pls help this poor soul :yuck:

Like I've seen what the photos are in the 2017-2018 one since there was unboxing videos of it (and i really liked the pics), but no one's showing the pink one so I'm stuck.

But if yall got any other recommendations of magazine's or photobooks with good pics, pls send them my way. Also any other kind of merch like stickers, photocards or stuff 😳

Hello and welcome to the Planet! :welcome:

According to this blog post, Season Photobook 2018-2019 contains pictures from the following events:

• Fantasy on Ice 2018 
  • Heroes & Future 2018 
  • Media day at the Toronto Cricket Club 
  • Autumn Classic International 2018 
  • Grand Prix of Helsinki 2018 
  • Rostelecom Cup 2018 
  • World Championships 2019

There is a dedicated thread for magazines and photobooks, where you can ask questions and find recommendations and reviews :68271262:

19 hours ago, Sylv said:

There should be no Pyeong Chang photo in the pink photobook because Pyeong Chang does not belong to season 2018-2019. 

33 out of 112 pages of the green photobook are 2018 Olympics photos, and the rest are competitions/shows/parades of that season (all yuzu photos of course). 

1 hour ago, JanMary said:

There should be no Pyeong Chang photo in the pink photobook because Pyeong Chang does not belong to season 2018-2019. 

33 out of 112 pages of the green photobook are 2018 Olympics photos, and the rest are competitions/shows/parades of that season (all yuzu photos of course). 

Oohhh okay, thank you sm for replying 😭!! I'm dumb, so idk what contains what LMAO. But tyty, again! Helping me save money!!

2 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Hello and welcome to the Planet! :welcome:

According to this blog post, Season Photobook 2018-2019 contains pictures from the following events:

• Fantasy on Ice 2018 
  • Heroes & Future 2018 
  • Media day at the Toronto Cricket Club 
  • Autumn Classic International 2018 
  • Grand Prix of Helsinki 2018 
  • Rostelecom Cup 2018 
  • World Championships 2019

There is a dedicated thread for magazines and photobooks, where you can ask questions and find recommendations and reviews :68271262:

Yes! I'm enjoying my stay here :D

And ty sm!! Love that u told me of what exactly is in there tyty!! And yes, I'll definitely check the thread for recommendations muahaha!