Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

meow_loi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by meow_loi

  1. Hi!! I want to ask some questions since I'm very new to figure skating and just became a fanyu after Beijing. I saw a lot of fanyus talks about how JSF treats their skaters, including yuzu. I'm curious about how jsf treats other skaters greatly can highly impact, for example, like yuzu's score in the competition itself. I mean, like, how do they affect the scores. Do they talk the judges or something? I know this is a very dumb question, but yeah just very curious

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.