Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elena_Shiryaeva

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Elena_Shiryaeva

  1. Hi! My name is Lena. I live in Russia. 😉I’m reaching out to you for help. I’m having trouble setting up sponsorship on the YouTube channel Yuduzur Hanyu. 😢 I have an account on the YouTube channel, and I’m subscribed to Yuduzura. But I just can’t figure out how to set up a paid subscription. Please help me!❤️))

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.