Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yuzuru Prologue merch in EU

Featured Replies

Hello, I was wondering if any Fanyu in the EU has received their prologie merchandise.

I bought it during the first show but I yet to receive any information about it.

On 4/13/2023 at 10:09 AM, MissBluebell said:

Hello, I was wondering if any Fanyu in the EU has received their prologie merchandise.

I bought it during the first show but I yet to receive any information about it.

Hi, I received my package this week (Germany). I paid shipment and handling fees via Amazon Pay around 10 days ago. You should have received a message from Worldshopping with a payment request for shipment. I don't know about Netherlands, but I had to pay 100 Euro in Customs Fees to the carrier when the package arrived. So better prepare some cash, depending on the amount of goods.

On 4/13/2023 at 10:09 AM, MissBluebell said:

Hello, I was wondering if any Fanyu in the EU has received their prologie merchandise.

I bought it during the first show but I yet to receive any information about it.

Hi, I live in Italy and I received my packages last week. 1 was via DHL and the other one via Japan Post.  

  • Author

Thank you guys! I have yet to receive the message about the shipment fees... though I guess now I have more time to save because pfff 100 euros in customs fees!?

  • 2 weeks later...

Ho ricevuto quanto ordinato da qualche settimana.  La qualità è davvero alta e sono felice di poter conservare dei ricordi concreti di quei bellissimi show.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.