TV Japan service with only 3 day trial for a few dollars!

I thought people would appreciate this! I'm pretty sure I've found a japan TV streaming service that has a 3 day trial option that works for CS Asahi Channel 2, the channel Faoi is on today and you still have a bit of time to figure it out! It cost me like $4 haha. I have it up on my computer (and I used a camera translator app to make sure I was watching the right thing) and it seems to be correct! 

It was a little fiddly to work with, so I'm happy to offer advice on how to use it! The link to the website and service is here Smart Cloud Service (smartcloudsvc.com) the service you need is Japan TV standard and you can just get the 3 day trial for $3 American dollars (just under $5 in my country)

Now the website makes it a bit difficult to download the app and tells you that you need a TV box. You don't need one, it's obviously translated from Japanese to English. You just need to open it on a device or desktop computer (and attach it to your TV if you want to) and download the correct app. You just need to scroll down to the "Japan TV" section and download the correct one depending on what kind of device you're using.

When you've downloaded and installed the app, you just use the verification code you got from signing up for the Japan TV standard, then go to the "CS" section of the channels and find the icon that looks like CS Asahi Channel 2 (it's a cute blue icon and it's under a similar looking one that is pinkish. When you google Asahi 2 you'll see what the icon looks like)

I thought people would appreciate a much cheaper option for watching Faoi today!