4Nessie

2019 Grand Prix Final in Turin - PH Meetup

hace 7 minutos , yuzuangel said:

Hi!! Please add me to the thread too!

OMG!!! Did I really forget you?!!!!:ohmygod: I'm so soooooorry!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! just added right now!!

Hi, I've finally bought all my tickets (event and plane), so can I be added?

I'm going on my own but I probably won't be able to commit to meeting up due to health problems, but I'd like to have the option if it doesn't strike me down.

Yo I haven't bought the single ticket yet but I'm definitely coming and participating to the meet up!! <3 

Hi Guys :wave:

basically GPF is going to be my first figure skating competition, so I would be really thankful if you could add me to the meeting thread too!!! :img_21:

On 7/21/2019 at 11:15 AM, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi everybody!

We have created a group to keep track of all satellites heading to Poohrino :dancingpooh: and save the details about our ongoing projects.

If anybody is going to the GPF in Turin and would like to participate in the meet ups and/or projects, please just drop a message in this thread and we will add you.

:thanks:

Hi, can I join the meetup group?

Hello, I should be there on saturday only with a friend of mine who knows my love for Yuzu and is genuinely interested in seeing him for real too ^^ we will be travelling by car. Can I be added to the group? Thanks ! 😊

Hi everybody,

it will be my first time seeing a figure skating competition and I am really looking forward to seeing Yuzu in Turin, I'm so excited :loveeyes:.

I'll be there with my mum (she really wanted to come, couldn't say no:lol:) Saturday and Sunday and would love to have the opportunity to meet other Fanyus.

Could you please add me to the list? Thank you very much:img_21:.

PS: also, its my first time posting something, hope I did everything right......

Hey guys, 

I'll be attending the final on all days next week also. Not a regular member but more of a lurker, decided to create an account and possibly meet with other fans. 
Would like to join everyone else in helping out. :)

I'm coming to Turin also, if possible, please add me to the meet up group.

I have to ask, never having gone to a competition, what does a meet up entail? 

Also, I wanted to ask about banners. Most probably, I will not be able to bring toys with me as I have just a small hand luggage allowance for the plane. So, unless there's some place to buy them there, I was thinking that a banner takes little luggage space, as it can be folded. I wanted to ask how ok is to have something written instead of a picture. I wanted a message to convey that he doesn't need to be anything more than he already is, he is already enough for us. Can such a thing be written concisely (maybe a few kanji)? Is it a bad idea to have text written?