4Nessie

2019 Grand Prix Final in Turin - PH Meetup

To keep things organized, here we can discuss everything regarding the GPF Meetup / PH Party. :dancingpooh:

Many of us wanted to meet other PH members and throw the biggest fanyu party ever seen. I am looking forward to meet all of you as well, so let's discuss the details and go party!!! :darklordyuzu:

(And don't forget Yuzu's birthday. :10815002:)

PH badges idea - to recognize PH members in action: :68468287:

On 7/19/2019 at 8:56 PM, 4Nessie said:

I was actually thinking about having a PH badges made for everyone (I am not sure about financing, but we have enough time to figure it out).

We need something like a PH logo. And then everyone could have a badge with his nickname for the meetup...

Like this, I mean (with custom text, maybe just @ ... small badge and a large one with PH design...:

Reveal hidden contents

Round-Lapel-Pin-Badge-Hellomynameis.jpg

16 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

Great idea!  What is the PH design? I propose a swan or some sort of wings! Or a planet with sattelites?

I think insterting a name in there won't be possible because then each badge would have to be done individually, and that could be really expensive. "Mass productions" is really cheap, I think. I looked online and 100 badges can cost as little as 20 euros.

15 hours ago, Louitunes said:

What about just our satellite emoji just bigger?

:satellite:

15 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

Simple and effective! Any artists out there to draw it?

I've done some research. In my country, 100 badges are around 40€, but there still could be a cheaper variant. I didn't have much time to search for the cheaper option yet.

As for the name badges, if we want to go cheaper and still want to have  name badges to recognize the members, we can maybe order plain color badges and write the names with permanent marker. (I know, not very artistic idea, but it could work...) :gla:

Thank you! We have been discussing so many ideas and projects that we’ll probably need a spreadsheet with one tab for each project (banners, collage, meeting point, presents, etc) to keep proper track of it! 

@sallycinnamonor @4Nessie would it be possible to add at the top of this thread a “who is going to attend” field? :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Thank you! We have been discussing so many ideas and projects that we’ll probably need a spreadsheet with one tab for each project (banners, collage, meeting point, presents, etc) to keep proper track of it! 

@sallycinnamonor @4Nessie would it be possible to add at the top of this thread a “who is going to attend” field? :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

If you want only a list of members, I can edit the first post and add people manually, or someone can create a spreadsheet so that everyone can write their name and I can then add the link to the spreadsheet. (I am not very good with spreadsheets. Any volunteers for that?)

hace 6 minutos , 4Nessie said:

If you want only a list of members, I can edit the first post and add people manually, or someone can create a spreadsheet so that everyone can write their name and I can then add the link to the spreadsheet. (I am not very good with spreadsheets. Any volunteers for that?)

Spoiler

I was thinking in a general list of members at the top of this thread only to know who is attending/for how many persons we would make batches.

In the spreadsheet (link under spoiler, so no one outside PH could make changes) each person could register for the projects they want to help/work on.

Calling our Masters in creating spreadsheets: @polyesterheart@yuzuonice, @bsshka!!!

:snonegai:

hace 5 minutos , cabriolady said:

It would be wonderful to meet up with Hanyu fans since I'm attending the GPF alone !

Trust me, you won’t be alone!! :LOL:

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was thinking in a general list of members at the top of this thread only to know who is attending/for how many persons we would make batches.

In the spreadsheet (link under spoiler, so no one outside PH could make changes) each person could register for the projects they want to help/work on.

General question to this, because I have no idea how this should work.

Spoiler

Do the spoiler really mean outside people cannot see the content? Because I tested this when signed out and I can still see the spoiler content...

hace 9 minutos , 4Nessie said:

Hide contents

Do the spoiler really mean outside people cannot see the content? Because I tested this when signed out and I can still see the spoiler content...

I would say so...:dislike: Probably @sallycinnamon knows for sure?!

18 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Hide contents

I try with incognito tab to un-login and I can still see inside the spoiler content. Mostly when we do spreadsheet we send link in private dm group so only people who attend can see them. 

hace 40 minutos , freyaminnie said:

I try with incognito tab to un-login and I can still see inside the spoiler content.

:ohmygod:  Good to know then!!!

Anyone can see the content in spoilers, guests included. So far we organized meetings in private messages, then only those can see the spreadsheats who are members on the forum and are going to the competition.

25 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Anyone can see the content in spoilers, guests included. So far we organized meetings in private messages, then only those can see the spreadsheats who are members on the forum and are going to the competition.

Thank you! I didn't know that. In such case, we will just gather the members list here and create a private group for detailed planning.  :68556365:

13 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Thank you! I didn't know that. In such case, we will just gather the members list here and create a private group for detailed planning.  :68556365:

Good idea! It'll be easier to gather members here than in the main GPF thread which goes fast.

Hello :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

I want to be on that list :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

I'm going to GPF too, but I'm all alone so it would be really nice to be part of those meet ups  :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw: