sallycinnamon

[TV Broadcast] Fantasy on Ice in SENDAI 2019

Rewatching on periscope works beautifully (I just got back from the sick friend so am busily catching up with the broadcast...) :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, TallyT said:

Rewatching on periscope works beautifully (I just got back from the sick friend so am busily catching up with the broadcast...) :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

Yes, it worked well for me too, and I didn't have to create an account or anything. The video quality is not as good as Rabbit, but is watchable.

idk why I was persuaded it was a local broadcast that wouldn't be rabbited:13877886: well it would have been too early for me anyway (and I guess that me getting up like a good 4 hours after the streaming ended proves it:tumblr_inline_n2pjd1FzUP1qdlkyg:)

thank you for the GDlink tho:thanks:

20 hours ago, faeline said:

I'm still queuing up the stream in rabbit, but periscope is ready!

Edit: Rabbit is up now

FYI, I just checked your periscope link to see if the broadcast you streamed before is still available and it indeed still is. So, that would be really convenient for people who missed the live stream. I wonder for how long it can be watched, though.

And thank you for providing all these live streams and videos! :10815002:

5 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

FYI, I just checked your periscope link to see if the broadcast you streamed before is still available and it indeed still is. So, that would be really convenient for people who missed the live stream. I wonder for how long it can be watched, though.

And thank you for providing all these live streams and videos! :10815002:

From a periscope website:

You can choose whether to keep broadcasts indefinitely or automatically expire them after 24 hours.

If you would still like your broadcasts to expire after 24 hours, you can go to
 Settings and select Auto Delete After 24hr. This will ensure that all future broadcasts automatically expire after 24 hours. If Auto-Delete is on, you will still be presented with the opportunity to save each broadcast after it ends.