Junior Skaters of 2019/20 Season

All 3 jr Eteri girls (kamila, maiia, daria) will go senior just in Olympic season right? Why does this "script" sound so familiar lol? Does Eteri plan it right when choosing skaters?

Kamila only has 4T and other 2 girls dont have quads or 3A so far but we'll see what they pull next ss. Kamila's jumps look so worrrying thou, can she survive to Beijing?

And how can I forget Alysa? She'll go sr in Olympic ss too. Yikes the ladies' field :003:

9 hours ago, monchan said:

All 3 jr Eteri girls (kamila, maiia, daria) will go senior just in Olympic season right? Why does this "script" sound so familiar lol? Does Eteri plan it right when choosing skaters?

Kamila only has 4T and other 2 girls dont have quads or 3A so far but we'll see what they pull next ss. Kamila's jumps look so worrrying thou, can she survive to Beijing?

And how can I forget Alysa? She'll go sr in Olympic ss too. Yikes the ladies' field :003:

Why not? There are 23 months until Beijing. Khromykh has 4s in practice. Usacheva probably also will have quad or 3a soon. And I wouldn't call Valieva's 4t "only" - or any quad in ladies.

You know, I often catch myself thinking "Uh, this jump looks bad. Probably this skater will soon have problems with it." - either for boys or for girls. But, who said that together with growing/changing they won't gain also strength (and more experience with time) that will help them to land this jump. At least for next 23 months. Or simply - that they will improve this or that aspect of the jump, that will help them.

In 2018, when Trusova landed 4s and 4t at JWC, I thought that she will lose it after one summer. And while salchow still causes her a lot of problems, her 4t looks pretty good. And she improved the height on this jump so much!

37 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Why not? There are 23 months until Beijing. Khromykh has 4s in practice. Usacheva probably also will have quad or 3a soon. And I wouldn't call Valieva's 4t "only" - or any quad on ladies.

You know, I often catch myself thinking "Uh, this jump looks bad. Probably this skater will soon have problems with it." - either for boys or for girls. But, who said that together with growing/changing they won't gain also strength (and more experience with time) that will help them to land this jump. At least for next 23 months. Or simply - that they will improve this or that aspect of the jump, that will help them.

In 2018, when Trusova landed 4s and 4t at JWC, I thought that she will lose it after one summer. And while salchow still causes her a lot of problem, her 4t looks pretty good. And she improved the height on this jump so much!

Yeah there are still 2 seasons I'm sure they'll do much more than what we see today. I'm worrying for Kamila cuz her jumps look worse thru out the season, but she def can work to stabilize them like Scherbakova. Anna's jumps aren't great but she manages to stay on her feet with her quads, which is a great improvement from junior as well as thru out this ss. 

It's just everything is so unpredictable with these jr girls, they can pull thru senior, or suddenly end up like Kanysheva, no one knows. Hope they can live thru, cuz I believe all of them are training with Beijing in mind.

Waaait, Hana switches to Hamada? Or this is only for training camp?:scratch2:

京都(木下アカデミー京都アイスアリーナ)、大阪(木下グループアイスアリーナ)に通年リンクを練習場として確保し、年間を通して練習できる環境を準備。海外から19年世界選手権で男子3位のビンセント・ジョー(19)=米国=、女子は20年四大陸選手権2位の劉永(15)=韓国=が参加予定。全日本ジュニア女王の河辺愛菜(15)、同3位の吉田陽菜(14)のほか、ノービス世代の有望選手も集う。技術力と表現力の両立を両立させて磨き、英才教育を施すことになる。

"We have established year-round training centers in Kyoto (Kinoshita Academy Kyoto Ice Arena) and Osaka (Kinoshita Group Ice Arena) to prepare an environment where you can practice all year round. (...) In addition to All Japan Junior Queen [😎] Kawana Mana (15), 3rd place Yoshida Haruna (14), promising players of the Novice generation will also gather. Both talents and skills will be balanced and polished, and education for talent will be given."

https://hochi.news/amp/articles/20200413-OHT1T50196.html?__twitter_impression=true

Rion Sumiyoshi:

"The world championship was canceled due to the coronavirus ... Suddenly the season ended.
I am worried about when the link practice environment will change ...

In the meantime
I started to practice triples little by little ☺︎

Six months ago, she was diagnosed with osteochondritis dissecans of the right talus. I left the ice for four months and returned in January. I'm still worried about jumping with my right foot, but I'll use the off period for the next season and slowly get back 💪

I pray that the coronavirus will end as early as possible by taking proper precautions such as washing hands and gargles 🙏

1st sheet → 2A + 3T
2nd → MRI image of September"