Junior Skaters of 2019/20 Season

I just watched Mana, it was great, I hope she can do this like this at Jr Worlds! are there videos for other ladies up?

I also have strong belief that Yuma will medal at Nats this year since his JGPs, with quad in the SP to add he will do it for sure, he's amazing.

10 minutes ago, airi said:

I just watched Mana, it was great, I hope she can do this like this at Jr Worlds! are there videos for other ladies up?

JPTV in youtube always uploads top performances. I really want to see Tomoe's FP.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, airi said:

Hanna Yoshida won bronze - is she eligible for Juniors internationally this season?

I think she is from August 05? So, yes, she is. Yes, JSF is THAT dumb.

Also, Hana skated in past to HSM. We stan girl of great taste.

Spoiler

they really didn't send her to JGP this year... that's so weird.

anyway it seems Tomoe or Hanna could get the second spot for JWC (if Hanna can get the minimum...), I doubt they will make the move they made with Yuna Shiraiwa last year as no junior eligible senior lady is in good form right now... expect Rika, lol

doesn't look good for getting back 3 spots or next year JGP (but tbh even if Japan doesn't get 2x7 spots automatically, they will probably still get it later, unless girls bomb really hard...)

Congratulations to the medallists! :grin_clapping::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::smiley-happy093:

Congratulations to Yuma for another solid FS! It looks like he's skating on quite high level rather consistently (which is a very welcomed bonus from a fed perspective too, I guess). Sorry that for Shun this was a very kuyashii FS. Even if I'd rather not have him do a 4Lz (though Shun's isn't the worst 4Lz out there... which says a lot about what we've see thus far), it was unfortuante that he couldn't land the jump like he did in the warm up. But glad he still got the silver (so it will be hard for JSF to let him out of JWC again).

Though I don't like the game JSF is playing with PCS. Anyway, it looks like both the boys died on stsq leves gosh (though Yuma did rather well on spins levels at least)

Sad to hear Kao might be injured again?still?? :sigh: sad that he (and bb Azusa, I miss her programs) won't have the chance to skate at sr nats... but maybe he'll have more time to recover this way? (wishful thinking)

Especially happy for Tomoe and my bb Mana!:loveshower: Very happy that she landed a beautiful 3A too, and I hope she'll keep slowly but surely upgrading her layout (and please wait before going for a quad)

Congratulations to Mana, Yuma and UtaShin for the Youth Olympics! Especially for UtaShin, what an achievement to have earned a spot of Japan ID!

btw, Shingo's layback IB in his singles FS looks very similar to JunHwan's (and Javi's too) down to the arms movemement...(still, beautiful to see, and he uses as entry for a combo wow)