Just now, poohyuuny said:

Me too 😭

What's sad is that they call it fairness but literally Japan is the only country I've attempted to watch figure skating where I cannot get any tickets. (If you don't count that one time I got an SP ticket for GPF in Nagoya...which I sold afterward)

Congratulations to all who won 🎉👏🏻

I’m happy that someone in the group won. 

If anyone has a spare ticket for any day, please let me know. I’ve confirmed and booked my plane ticket to Sapporo, and will definitely be there during the competition. 

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Of course I know that people with spare tickets would probably be trading tickets for other days, but if someone does have a ticket to spare, please consider letting me have the ticket. Thank you. 🥺

I want to go too.....if anyone have spare ticket, pls reserve for me please.....i want to see yuzu for my first time....:sadPooh::sadPooh:

Ahhh bugger, all 8 applications lost , and my sister's too 😭😭😭 Maybe we should all meet up at one of the public screenings instead?

I've never won a single one of these lotteries... And it's the same inaccessible comps that don't allow fancams and such *sigh*