19 minutes ago, Lunna said:

If you know your pass I believe you can log in via web site to see the results

Thanks Lunna.. But do you know if it is a problem if i install the app in the new Phone? 

32 минуты назад, Muralla17 сказал:

Thanks Lunna.. But do you know if it is a problem if i install the app in the new Phone? 

If nothing changed they allowed 2 reinstallation in a month.

3 hours ago, Muralla17 said:

Hello, 

I have just got a new mobile. Can i install on it the EMTG app? I do have my old SIM. My old Phone is not working any longer... And I don't know if i really need the app to get the resulta or not. 

Thanks for your help! 

Hi,

As long as your mobile no. remains the same, it should be ok. After re-installing the app on your new phone, you will need to do sms vertification and personal identification again. You don’t need the app to check results but you do need the app to download the e-tickets that you won. 

FYI, they allow re-install of app on mobile device up to 2 times per month. 

Change of mobile no. is up to 2 times a year. 

So, I got the results for the Japanese lottery like two days ago for the single days. I applied for all three and won none of them. ha. Good luck to those of you who are gonna wait out and see if they can get a resold paper ticket (or however that works). And congrats to anyone who won! I'm peacing out of this sub!

1 hour ago, meghannfh said:

So, I got the results for the Japanese lottery like two days ago for the single days. I applied for all three and won none of them. ha. Good luck to those of you who are gonna wait out and see if they can get a resold paper ticket (or however that works). And congrats to anyone who won! I'm peacing out of this sub!

I’m sorry that you didn’t get the tickets 😢

There may be a second draw for left over tickets. You can still hold on for that if you like. 

Thanks for being part of the discussion group. 😊

Best of luck to everyone in a few hours....! It'll be 4am where I'm from so I'll know the results when I wake up... Let's hope many of us win the opportunity to go!:snonegai:

1 hour ago, freyaminnie said:

Anyone got their credit card deduction yet? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

They deduct me after I applied for All events and Sunday ticket, so I had to use my PayPal account when I applied for Friday and Saturday cause my credit card already reach the limit lol.

Today is the announcement, I'd like to say good luck to everyone.

4 minutes ago, kaaaaaaat said:

Just checked mine--didn't win any. I don't know what I was expecting but ah, my heart still dropped. :sadPooh:

Me too 😭

Oh man, after seeing everyone's results ... I'm too nervous to check! Like, trying not to get my hopes up ... but someone's gotta win, right?? 🥺