sallycinnamon

[TV Broadcast] Fantasy on Ice in KOBE 2019

hace 8 minutos , mercedes said:

It Seems to work a little bit better ,if you still see a black screen try to leave and get back ,ill leave it streaming hopefully we’ll get lucky

Thanks, I joined again :tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:

14 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

It says that it's been viewed too many times and cannot be streamed nor downloaded :c 

That happened to one of mine a while ago, it clears after a while but waiting on Yuzu is hard....  :consoling2:

21 hours ago, mercedes said:

Edit: I just noticed it says Kobe 2018 ,but it's the right  from today

Thank you:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I will watch it then download maybe tomorrow :)

I was able to dl it from Isakura,here the google drive link...please let me know if it works:party0035:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/180ECyVgirrnzOxFIx8HGaXIBnF4hkM6R/view?usp=sharing

BTW watch it until the very end,we got a lovely Yuzuru interview and also 2 Yuzu-encore,well worth the wait if you ask me:winky:

Edit :it's still processing because it's a huge file but  well it should be fine in a while.

@mercedes thank you so much for streaming Kobe! I wished I was able to join the stream party so much, but I was traveling on trains at that point in time. Thank you for the google drive link as well, I was able to download and catch up!

4 hours ago, mercedes said:

I was able to dl it from Isakura,here the google drive link...please let me know if it works:party0035:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/180ECyVgirrnzOxFIx8HGaXIBnF4hkM6R/view?usp=sharing

BTW watch it until the very end,we got a lovely Yuzuru interview and also 2 Yuzu-encore,well worth the wait if you ask me:winky:

Edit :it's still processing because it's a huge file but  well it should be fine in a while.

@mercedes :smiley-rpg012:Grazie mille !!! thank you so much!!!:68271401:<3

7 hours ago, mercedes said:

Woohoo! Thank you so much! :loveshower: :bouquet-smiley:

I didn't notice before that at the end of "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You," Yuzu's sit spin actually goes up and down along with the beat...WHO DOES THAT?? :winky:

(Also very cute when he's singing when he comes out for his solo pistol pose part :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq: -- I think he accidentally sang "I love you bayyy-bay" again instead of "oh pretty bayyy-bay" which is completely understandable. :68468287:)