sallycinnamon

[TV Broadcast] Fantasy on Ice in KOBE 2019

6 minutes ago, mercedes said:

At the moment I'm not sure i'll be home tomororw morning but if I am I will surely try,I did follow @faeline tutorial and it seems to work so hopefully my pc and my internet connection will support it....I just need some of you japanese speaking Fanyu to confirm the right channel:is it  number 73 on this channel list on the isakura website http://www.isakuraiptv.com/home/channel-list?

Thank you

Yes, it should be Channel 73.

I'll add your streaming link to the opening post of this thread if you can post it now. :) 

Hace 9 horas, mercedes said:

At the moment I'm not sure i'll be home tomororw morning but if I am I will surely try,I did follow @faeline tutorial and it seems to work so hopefully my pc and my internet connection will support it....I just need some of you japanese speaking Fanyu to confirm the right channel:is it  number 73 on this channel list on the isakura website http://www.isakuraiptv.com/home/channel-list?

Thank you

:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: thank you! 

Well that's a good sigm, I logged into isakura and it immediately brought up a show about Yuzu! - it's Chopin. And he smiles.

:10636614:

1 minute ago, mercedes said:

My connection doesn’t work as it should I am trying to do it again but it freezes every two secs 😭

I think it's the other end, mine is too - I'll put up with it :crazyshit2: and hopefully download afterwards

1 minute ago, mercedes said:

My connection doesn’t work as it should I am trying to do it again but it freezes every two secs 😭

No need to fret, it's alright... Kast has never worked for me before. I was kinda hoping you'd be my lucky Kaster/host, but I guess Kast is really not for me :( 

5 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

oh no....Kast is not working for me...but the last time I had no troubles with it

Damn technology :2: