sallycinnamon

[TV Broadcast] Fantasy on Ice in KOBE 2019

I love KuriMemo so much! When I first saw it, I thought "another slow exhibition... I don't know... it is maybe a bit flat and similar to swanyu and sakura fairy...". Now, though, and this Kobe version especially, I can't get enough of it. Each time I watch it, I see another beautiful detail. HIS STEPS!!!! OMG, his steps are so pure, clean, refined... I don't know how to describe it. He goes for a move, does just one tiny step to change direction or spin around or stop, slow down, speed up, ... everything is just one step precisely executed.... How does he do that?!

:softYuzu:

Edit: That being said, I think they should put all that performance in slowmo and do a tutorial video of it. That would explain a lot to new skaters. (And in all my saltiness I believe some senior skaters should watch it on a loop.)

4 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

I love KuriMemo so much! When I first saw it, I thought "another slow exhibition... I don't know... it is maybe a bit flat and similar to swanyu and sakura fairy...". Now, though, and this Kobe version especially, I can't get enough of it. Each time I watch it, I see another beautiful detail. HIS STEPS!!!! OMG, his steps are so pure, clean, refined... I don't know how to describe it. He goes for a move, does just one tiny step to change direction or spin around or stop, slow down, speed up, ... everything is just one step precisely executed.... How does he do that?!

:softYuzu:

Edit: That being said, I think they should put all that performance in slowmo and do a tutorial video of it. That would explain a lot to new skaters. (And in all my saltiness I believe some senior skaters should watch it on a loop.)

I believe quite a few judges also should watch on a loop to understand how to score PCS. :salty:

Edit: Oh and it was great hosting the stream today - I was half distracted because I was in a d&d session at the same time but it all worked out! Multi-tasking at its max especially when Sekkisei was going on. There's another broadcast on Nippon TV 1hr later, which I will also stream as well, but I have totally lost track of which ice show it was.

47 minutes ago, faeline said:

I believe quite a few judges also should watch on a loop to understand how to score PCS. :salty:

Edit: Oh and it was great hosting the stream today - I was half distracted because I was in a d&d session at the same time but it all worked out! Multi-tasking at its max especially when Sekkisei was going on. There's another broadcast on Nippon TV 1hr later, which I will also stream as well, but I have totally lost track of which ice show it was.

Thank you again @faeline :2thumbsup:

I did love how he encouraged Alina to go out and nail that jump at the end...

在2019/6/15 at PM9點48分, wildstrawberry說:

what a beauty

the Y spiral control are so hard..........and he do it so gracefully :10636614:

i am slowly in love with KuriMemo now....how come :heart:

it is not that attract me at first time....but after watching the HD version in Kobe......it make me speechless and want to cry at the end....:cri::omg:

The original Kobe broadcast file was too big (18GB) and I took some time to try to compress it into a smaller format, and removed the deinterlacing inherent in .TS files (weird lines when there is movement). I get very nit-picky about video size and how much storage it takes.

Anyway, I've managed to compress it to about 4.5GB without sacrificing much of the quality of the original video, and cut away the commercials as well. I'm sharing it here in case anyone wants to also have a copy of this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SpS3heFv8tTHTstRuJKsGocplJKcneA1/view?usp=sharing

hace 34 minutos , faeline said:

The original Kobe broadcast file was too big (18GB) and I took some time to try to compress it into a smaller format, and removed the deinterlacing inherent in .TS files (weird lines when there is movement). I get very nit-picky about video size and how much storage it takes.

Anyway, I've managed to compress it to about 4.5GB without sacrificing much of the quality of the original video, and cut away the commercials as well. I'm sharing it here in case anyone wants to also have a copy of this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SpS3heFv8tTHTstRuJKsGocplJKcneA1/view?usp=sharing

You’re awesome!! Thank you so much!!!:img_21:

:multibow:

5 hours ago, faeline said:

Thank you!! :2thumbsup:

5 hours ago, faeline said:

Thank you so much for providing us with all those streams and videos! :10815002: :loveshower:

thank you again @faeline!:thanks:

it looks like buying a new hard drive was a good investment:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

11 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Will someone stream the broadcast tomorrow? :snonegai:

At the moment I'm not sure i'll be home tomororw morning but if I am I will surely try,I did follow @faeline tutorial and it seems to work so hopefully my pc and my internet connection will support it....I just need some of you japanese speaking Fanyu to confirm the right channel:is it  number 73 on this channel list on the isakura website http://www.isakuraiptv.com/home/channel-list?

Thank you