sallycinnamon

[TV Broadcast] Fantasy on Ice in KOBE 2019

Ah the weirdest costume of this whole FaOI :biggrin: only Johnny could kinda (maybe) make it (almost) work😆

Tbh I really dislike this Zhenya's costume but I like program and song a lot :img_20: 

also, nice use of that (kinda) hydroblade to put the rose down :67638860:

Aerials!!! So scary to see no protection tho

Also, we can't escape MR😅

Okay, I still think this red costume of Evgenia's looks very oldschoolTVscifi, but it did go strangely well with the lovely music....

Nobu!!!! And that violin version of Mission Impossible is smashing!! Love his outfit too, just a hint of glitter, very dashing (a word I don't usually associate with Nobu)

FINALLY Alina's new ex!:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Honestly I don't care one bit about the song but I'm all here for the outfit and the hairdo and Alina having fun!

Now Stephane!

ETA: ahhhhhh multitasking is hard with only one notebook and one phone when I need to watch faoi comment and follow a periscope :13877886:

Now Stephane, that's a good outfit for someone as beautiful as you.... and god, he's great to watch.

Never enough by V/M 😍😍😍

I appreciate Scott's attempt at a costume but still not sure why it looked like that...Tessa gorgeous as always

(Unrelated but Yuzu looks good & kinda adorable in grey suit tho no idea about the talk eta: the suit...doesn't fit. Of course)