sallycinnamon

[TV Broadcast] Fantasy on Ice in KOBE 2019

3 hours ago, faeline said:

I'm collecting all of the FaOI in my PC... the 1080version didn't have sound, so I downloaded the sound separately and put the 1080 version with sound...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ILLF_f3fzqz4d7pdvDLKKfpGxEY4bFAC/view?usp=sharing

In case anyone wants it. Hopefully my compression didn't mess up the video :14066882:

Appreciate this.  Cheers. :67638860:

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Yep. It's the maturity that you simply cannot have at such a young age. I realized that at FaOI Sendai and Makuhari, where Shizuka and Rika skated right after another. It's like watching two different worlds. Shizuka created an incredible aura and atmosphere around her, she really filled the arena with her majestic presence. Rika cannot do that yet. And no matter how good jumpers these youngsters are, without adult skaters and their mature performances a senior competition is not much different from juniors.

But I think, Plushy did not only mean young skaters. He adressed older skaters like Lysacek in the first place, who won his first Olympics and said goodbye right after. He didn't even leave Plushy the opportunity to take revenge for Vancouver 2010. That must have bothered him like hell.

Knowing his competitive nature for sure it did...I guess he said it during some interviews too?

But of course then everyone is free to do as they pleased ,there's life outside FS and there are unfortunately injuries around every corner,but in general I agree i like when people stick around longer and you can see them growing.

Mods, may I request POSSESSED YUZU (: ಠ д:) from Kobe for a new forum Yuzumoji? You know the one? I feel that face could be useful around here for the upcoming season :68468287:

1 hour ago, yuzupon said:

Hi Hi, does anyone have links to Mai's skate? I couldn't watch.:dontdothistome:

10 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:thanks:

ETA: My Mai-chan looks really thin. I know she was ill before 4CC, but... I just hope she is well and healthy. Judging by that 6-jump combo, tho... Mai-bby!!!

And that red looks mighty fine on her!

The OP is always so awesome!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Tho sorry I'm still laughing at the rolling...

1 minute ago, LadyLou said:

The OP is always so awesome!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Tho sorry I'm still laughing at the rolling...

How to dramatically fall on cue :10814716:

Lovely Mai <3

And Deniss! And those spins! Tho in some parts I had Morisi's miming in my eyes lol

Morning! sorry I am little late for the party, I tried the rabbit room, but I have no sound. Do you?